Chapter 79

SoPe went down to the dining table and saw that everyone was there, everyone. Hoseok's eyes sparkled when he saw his whole family sitting together with two more people but they will be his family now too.

The two went to the dining table and sat on their seats.

"Welcome back, VMinKook," Hoseok said.

"Thank you hyung," Taehyung said.

"I want to introduce you to our new friends," Jimin said.

"Of course," Jin said.

Jimin gestured for them to introduce themselves and the two nodded and started introducing themselves.

"I am Jisoo"

"I am Rosé"

"Welcome to our family," Hoseok said.

"Thank you," ChaeSoo said with a smile.

"So, how did the time with your family go Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"Don't ask, it was hell" Jimin said followed by an exhausted sigh.

"Didn't expect less after learning that you are introducing Taehyung and Jungkook to your family as your boyfriends" Namjoon said.

"Boyfriends?!" SoPe said together.

"Yes, I have two boyfriends," Jimin said.

"We want to know the whole story," Jennie said. The three nodded "But before that why is Kook so silent?" Everyone turned their heads to Jungkook.

"Kookie" Taehyung called him softly but Jungkook didn't respond and his head was down.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said once again and shook him slightly.

"What?!" Jungkook looked completely startled.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"You both went on the whole night and now you are asking me if I am okay?!" Jungkook glared at the two while they chuckled nervously.

"Speaking of last night" Jennie said and turned to SoPe "How was your night? I didn't hear any sounds maybe because the rooms are soundproof"

Everyone looked at the two.

"You didn't hear anything last night because we didn't get to bed" Hoseok said.

"You did it on the couch?! Or the balcony?! You couldn't wait a little oppa?! The bed was in your room!!"

"We didn't do anything!" Hoseok said.

"Why?!" Lisa asked.

"Because while watching the sky we ended up sleeping while cuddling with each other," Suga said. Everyone nodded.

"Btw Yoongi hyung you didn't hug me" Jungkook pouted "I met you after such a long time"

"That is because I am Suga and not Yoongi"

"What?" VMinKook and ChaeSoo were confused.

"Let me explain," Hoseok said. He explained everything that happened for the past few days while the couple was gone. The others were eating and listening to Hoseok while Suga was feeding himself and Hoseok during the whole explanation.

"So that's what happened," Jimin said. SoPe, NamJin and JenLisa nodded.

"Babe," Hoseok said. Suga looked at him "Are you going to meet Jackson?"

"I don't know, I am not sure, for now I want to know the real location of Kija. I have some questions to ask him" Suga said.

"You or Yoon?"

"Agust D" everyone was silent.

"Is Yoonji sassy?" Jungkook asked. Suga chuckled.

"Very. She can destroy you within seconds" everyone was silent again.

"Let's eat and leave for work," Namjoon said.

"We are going to rest for today," Taehyung said. JiKook nodded in agreement.

"Fine enough but since when did Jungkook join the gang?" Namjoon asked.

"I have some hacking business to do, this work was given to me by my in-laws" Jungkook said.

"Best of luck" except for VMin, everyone said.

NamJin, JenLisa and SoPe ate their food and left. VMinKook went to VMin's room whereas ChaeSoo went to the guest room. The two couples were taking a rest today.