Chapter 45

A/n - I did tons of research on this topic but still if I missed out on anything or wrote it wrong then let me know. Also, if anyone has questions then I try to answer them in my research but I am not sure.

The psychiatrist came and checked on Yoongi.

"Is he okay?" Hoseok asked. The psychiatrist nodded.

"What's wrong, Jackson?"

"You told me he has DID right?" Everyone nodded. Hoseok handed him Yoongi's report. Jackson read the report thoroughly and nodded.

"So, what happened?"

"I would like to talk to him when he wakes up," everyone nodded.

After an hour, Yoongi woke up.

He sat up holding his head. He opened his eyes and flinched seeing

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked as he helped Yoongi sit up properly.

"Yes. But it feels like there are voices in my head. Geez, they started again" Yoongi leaned back on the headboard.

"Hi" Yoongi looked at that unknown person and frowned "I am Jackson, a psychiatrist and I want to ask you some questions. Can I?" Yoongi nodded.

Jackson removed a pen and paper "Do you have memory loss?"

"I have it when Yoonie comes out. I know I may have DID because I have Yoonie but I have no idea about Suga. I don't even remember or know him because I have never spoken to him" Jackson nodded.

"Seems like you have done your research on this?" Jackson asked. Yoongi nodded.

"I wanted to find out more when I started having memory loss, I heard voices in my head and um.." he started to think "And my sudden suicidal behaviors" Jackson nodded.

"How many personalities have you met or spoken to?"

"I have spoken with Yoonie and Agust D," Jackson nodded.

"You have no idea who Suga is?" Yoongi shook his head.

"Did any of the personalities you know have come out or taken control or spoken to you in a while?"

Yoongi thought for a few minutes "Yoonie recently came out but I haven't heard from Agust D for a while"

"Can you describe the time? Your 'A while' is how much?"

"A while... I think it's been two to three years minimum, I don't know the maximum" Jackson nodded.

"You think he went dormant?" Yoongi nodded.

"Is that even possible?" Hoseok asked. Jackson and Yoongi nodded.

"Yes, it is possible"

"If you focus then can you hear Suga?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know. Yoonie is the one who has spoken the most and then Agust D speaks a little and I also had another personality"

"Okay, tell"

"It was a female sassy personality. Her name was Yoonji" Jackson nodded.

"Have you spoken to her recently?" Yoongi shook his head.

"She went silent at the same time as Agust D"

"Do you think they went into the unification process?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know. I was actually very busy"

"What is the unification process?" Hoseok asked.

"Unification is a process of merging alters/headmates until there's only one unified identity remaining. This used to be called 'integration' and was considered the 'only' healthy outcome of DID therapy but had a high rate of failure from the outset" everyone nodded.

"You knew what this process was?!" Jennie asked, shocked.

"I researched everything possible"

"Can you try to contact him?"

"I don't know how to," Jackson nodded.

"Can I talk to Yoonie?" Yoongi nodded.

"He is a little," Jackson nodded.

"You won't be the first DID patient I have" Jackson chuckled.

After a few minutes,

"You called Yoonie?" Yoonie asked, pointing at Jackson who nodded "Why?"

"Do you talk to the other alters?" Yoonie nodded.

"How is that even possible?! Yoongi can't talk but he can?!" Everyone was confused.

"Yoonie is the gatekeeper" Yoonie said pouting "Yoonie want daddy" Yoonie did grabby hands towards Hoseok who sat beside him and hugged him.

"What's a gatekeeper?" Hoseok asked.

"A gatekeeper is an altar that controls switching or access to front, access to an internal world or certain areas within it, or access to certain altars or memories" Jackson said.

"But isn't he a little"

"He is but again everyone and every alter is different" Jackson turned his face to Yoonie again "I have some questions" Yoonie nodded.