Chapter 83

"What do you want to ask me?" Agust D asked as he sat on the chair where Kija was previously sat.

"How did you know where is Kija? I told Suga we found him a few minutes ago" Hoseok asked seriously.

"The only place he has is where we used to live before so that is where I went and found him there" Agust D shrugged.

"Did you do something to him?" Hoseok asked cautiously.

"I slapped him a few times and just kicked him on his stomach a few times, then warned him that if he didn't come voluntarily to us then the death he will get will be horrible"

Hoseok nodded, "So, what are you going to do with him now?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it but I want to ask him why he abused Yoongi and Yoonie when his job was to take care of them with love" Agust D gritted his teeth.

"The face was Yoongi must have brought back some memories of his parents dying, I mean you or Yoonji did kill them"

Agust D got up and glared at Hoseok who flinched "Because of them, you have no idea how much we have suffered!! Your lover, Suga, has suffered the most because of them!! We just gave them a piece of their medicines fold 100 times"

"I am not saying you did wrong, I never said that, I am just saying that must be the reason why Kija hurt Yoongi and Yoonie" Hoseok was calmly dealing with Agust D.

"Then he should also pay a price, don't you think?"

"He should, he hurt my lover and my little so why should I let him slide?"

Agust D smirked at Hoseok's statement, he liked it, he liked that Hoseok didn't want to let Kija slide for hurting Yoong and Yoonie.

"I will deal with him tomorrow since Yoonie wants to spend some time with you, he is being very pouty and whiny," Agust D said with a smile.

'Every one of the personalities have a soft spot for Yoonie' Hoseok thought.

"Let's go to my cabin then?"

"Is there anything there for Yoonie?"

"I am there and if he needs more entertainment then I have many members in the gang, also I will be with him the whole time he is out and won't let him go to places he isn't supposed to"

"You promise?" Agust D asked as he stepped closer to Hoseok and eyed him with a glare. Hoseok gulped and nodded.

"You are scared of me, that's good at least you won't hurt them but Kija was scared of me too yet he hurt them"

"I love them, that's the difference between me and Kija" Hoseok had confidence in his face and eyes which made Agust D nod in satisfaction.

"Good job. Now, let's go to your cabin so that you can play with Yoonie" Agust D said.

"Follow me" Hoseok pulled Agust D's hand and took him to his cabin.

'He is good. Yoonie, Yoongi and Suga will be happy with him. I will inform Yoon after Yoonie takes over' Agust D thought with a smile.