Chapter 65

Yoongi felt someone walk into his cage. He stayed still as if he was still fainted. The person held his chin and caressed his face.

"Your skin is so soft that I want to keep touching it but I won't," the person said. Yoongi knew that voice very well, he heard it too many times for his likeness.

"You know, once Hoseok comes here and meets Yoonie in a broken state, imagine what will happen to him?" the person laughed.

Yoongi opened his eyes "Don't you dare hurt my little or else I will be the one to slaughter you" Yoongi glared at him.

The person laughed "You can't, you are caged"

"Yoongi is new to this world but Suga isn't" he smirked "You are dumb Dusik, just like your father" Suga chuckled.

Dusik kicked his stomach but only heard a chuckle from Suga.

"You are dumb enough to capture me after hearing your father's words?" Suga laughed which angered Dusik more as he kicked him once more.

"What's so funny about what?!"

"What's so funny about this? Let's see" Suga sits up properly "Your father has always been an enemy of Hoseok. Do you know why? Why couldn't he come above Hoseok? You want to know?" Dusik nodded "Because he doesn't have the ability whereas his father that is your grandfather and Hoseok were allies"

"Why did they become enemies then?"

"It is mostly your grandfather's fault who repeatedly compared your father with Hoseok"

"Aren't Hoseok and Appa, like uncle and nephew

"They are, it's just that Hoseok's father was your father's friend. The story he told Hoseok, was true"

"That means he may be my half-brother?!" Suga nodded. Dusik was shocked at the new information he got.

"I am requesting you only one thing" Dusik nodded "Don't bring Yoonie, all of my personalities will bear the pain and hurt against them but no one will bear it against Yoonie. You, your father, and whoever is involved will have to pay a big price"

"What will I get in return?"

"The normal life you always wanted, away from this cruel mafia world and living only like a normal person" Dusik was put into deep thought.

The door of Suga's cage opened once again and Minato entered with a smirk on his face.

"You really are a no use for nothing son" Minato kicked Dusik who fell down and groaned.

He knelt down and gripped Suga's chin who rolled his eyes at him and was fidgeting a bit. "I will hurt Hoseok in every way possible and I don't care what I have to do!! Because of him my appa never appreciated me, no matter what I did so now he will feel the pain I felt when his father and mother took him away from me!!"

"You already gave him trauma by killing his parents in front of him and now you want to hurt his lover? Don't you see him as your son?!"

Minato chuckled "Yes, I see him as my son but he sees me like an enemy"

"You made him see you like that" Suga's eyes were emotionless.

"I didn't!!"

"Who tortured his parents in front of his eyes??!! You knew he was watching!! You knew it!! Yet you did it!! Why?! Because you wanted to scare him!! You wanted to destroy the poor soul who wasn't even a fucking teenager!!" rage-filled in Suga's eyes as he remembered Hoseok's condition whenever he had a nightmare, how broken he was "My Hoseok had nothing to do with your hatred!! You hated his father and it was your father who compared you with a kid!! My Hoseok had nothing to do with it!!"

"He has everything to do with it!! He deserves my hate!! He was never meant to come into this world!! He was supposed to be my child!! Not his father's!!"

Suga scoffed at him "Your reasons are unreasonable!!" Minato slapped Suga.

"What is unreasonable, I will show you" Minato turned and called in someone. The person came with plushies in hand, Suga's eyes widened when he saw the plushies.

Minato left Suga's chin and stood up, dusting his clothes "You never wanted to hate Hoseok nor kill his parents, you were forced to do everything by your father who pretended to be their friend" Minato frowned "Hope you rot in hell if Yoonie gets hurt"

"Plushie!!" Yoonie said as he took the plushies from the person's hands and started playing with them. Minato and Dusik were looking at Yoonie.

"Come with me," Minato said to Dusik who half-heartedly nodded "And you guys stay here with him," he told two of his men who were looking at Yoonie with soft eyes.

As Minato and Dusik left, the two men started playing with Yoonie.