Chapter 48

They went to the basement where Kija was held captive. Only Hoseok and Jackson went inside the room whereas the others were in the camera room.

Hoseok opened the door and let Jackson in first then he went in and closed the door. Kija was tied to the chair, he looked up at them, he frowned seeing the new face but ignored him.

Hoseok and Jackson took a chair and sat in front of him. Kija frowned because it didn't seem like they are here to torture him but instead it seems like they are here to talk to him.

"We want to talk to you," Hoseok said.

"Seemed like it. What is it? Is it about Yoongi again?"

"Yes," Hoseok answered and signalled Jackson to ask him questions.

"Did you know that your brother has DID disorder?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, I know it for a long time and I also know that Yoongi is one of the altars whereas Suga is the host who have disappeared or what I assume is on a break"

"Then why didn't you tell him or anyone about this?" Jackson asked.

"You could tell me," Hoseok said.

"Yoon told me not to tell anyone" the two frowned.

"Yoon has spoken to you? He took over?" Jackson asked. Kija shook his head.

"How much I know Yoon always passes his messages through Yoonie. He only had taken over once when Suga was 14 years old only because Yoonie refused to take over"

"Why did Yoonie refuse to take over?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know"

"What did he tell you?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just tell," Hoseok said angrily.

"Yoon won't like it, I will not tell. If you have anything to ask then ask Yoon directly because even if you make Yoonie ask him there is no guarantee that you will get an answer so make Yoon take over and ask him" Kija smirked. The two sighed.

"How to make Yoon take over?" Jackson asked.

"If Yoonie refuses to take over then he may take over"

"If you knew everything then why did you abuse him?" Hoseok asked.

"Not for you to know" Hoseok wanted to beat him but he held himself back.

"Was there any trauma or abuse?" Jackson asked.

"I told you already to ask Yoon directly and you will get all the answers you want" Kija rolled his eyes.

"So, you won't tell us anything?" Hoseok asked. Kija nodded.

Hoseok was about to say something but Jackson stopped him.

"Thank you" Jackson dragged Hoseok to the camera room.

"He didn't talk much," Jennie said.

"But we got to know something like Yoon has once taken over, Yoonie can refuse to take over and there are a lot of things we need to find out," Jackson said. Everyone turned to Hoseok.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked "Why are you guys looking at me like this?"

"Don't you already have a lot on your plate? Minato and Dusik and now this?" Namjoon said.

"It's okay, after all they are mine. Even if Suga is on a break that does not mean we broke up and Yoongi and I also have some progress between us, Yoonie also likes me" Hoseok smiled.

"So, what should we do?" Jennie asked.

Before anyone could answer, the door opened. Everyone turned to the door.

"Seokie"

"Su-Suga?!" Hoseok asked.

A/n - Suga is back? Or Yoongi called him "Seokie"?