Chapter 90

A/n - The chapter might be triggering. Mention of abuse and harassment, read only-if comfortable.

"Let's start, shall we?" Yoonji asked. Everyone nodded.

"After he was born, for a few years everything was going on good in life. Then one day when he was suddenly, his father came home drunk, his mother and Kija had gone to a relative's place I think, the thing is Suga was sleeping at that time, his mother put him to sleep and then left"

"Don't tell me, he was harassed by his own father?!" Jungkook asked.

"Don't interrupt me!"

"Sorry, please continue"

"Something happened and he woke up, when he went down he was shocked, his father was with another woman, I mean the child's eyes lost their innocence. He was too shocked, he stumbled a little and ended falling down causing a sound, his father and the women looked at him and that's when the house door opened, revealing his mother and Kija"

"Then what happened?!" Jin asked.

"The woman on the couch with his father was the aunt Suga threw a tantrum for. He wanted her to stay with them a few days as she was his favourite aunt, despite of his mother begging him not to let her stay"

"Why? Did the aunt have eyes for the father?" Jimin asked. Yoonji nodded.

"Kija was old enough to understand everything that's why she didn't approach him and approached the young and naive Suga"

"Did they start the abuse because they blamed everything on Suga? I mean an accidental affair?" Hoseok asked.

"No"

"Then why did you tell this story?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I wanted too and that's the day he lost his innocence, not his virginity but innocence"

"How did that happen? He just saw" Namjoon said.

"While the parents and aunt were discussing or fighting or whatever they were doing, Kija took Suga to his (Suga's) room and there Suga being curious, asked him and Kija being a good elder brother at that time explained him everything"

"...." Everyone was speechless.

"What was his age back then? When did this incident take place?" Hoseok asked.

"I think nine or ten, I am not sure" Yoonji said while making a thinking face.

"He was a child!!" Hoseok said "how could he tell that to an innocent child?!"

"That innocent child lost the virginity of his eyes, how could he not be curious?!" Yoonji said.

"I have to say, anyone would be curious so instead he found out himself, it was better that Kija told him" Namjoon said. Except for Hoseok everyone nodded.

"Is Yoonie still my innocent baby?"

"Of course! We aren't spoiling his innocence!" Yoonji said.

"Thank god" Hoseok sighed in relief "Now, will you tell us why and what happened in the happy family that led to killing and abusing of one and another?" Hoseok said. He was serious and everyone could feel the atmosphere getting tensed, every passing second.

"Okay! Seems like you guys won't let it go easily"

"Why should we? Someone hurt a member of our family and we won't let that slide away easily" Jimin said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I am glad that you see him like that" Yoonji had a small smile on her face.

"It is all of you, not only him, all of you are a part of our family," Hoseok said. Everyone nodded. For the first time, Yoonji felt emotional.

"Okay then let's start"