Chapter 69

The three reached the hospital,

They immediately went to Jin's ward with the help of one of the men who was waiting for them, Namjoon must have sent him because they didn't know the ward number or the floor.

Hoseok opened the door and entered followed by Suga and Jennie. Jin was sitting on the bed and Namjoon was sitting beside him, on a stool and holding Jin's hand. Hoseok and Suga stood on the right of the bed and Jennie was standing beside Namjoon on the left of the bed.

"How are you feeling hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know, the painkillers have numbed half of my body," Jin said as he looked at Suga.

"You were driving weren't you?" Suga nodded.

"How did you know?!" Namjoon asked.

"He was working in a mafia-style, in a way a mafia should. Yoongi wouldn't be able to do that because he has never been in this field but Suga has, so I assumed it was him when he told me that someone is following us which I noticed later, Yoongi is observant but not so much, and Suga has worked in this field so he is natural observant"

"Can you become the leader?" Hoseok asked. Everyone chuckled.

"So, what happened? You told me that Dusik killed Minato" Namjoon said. Jennie and Jin looked at Hoseok with eyes wide in shock.

"I am not that surprised, to be honest," Suga said.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Because when I worked with them more like under Minato, they never had a good bond instead Dusik and Hoseok had a better bond and understanding between"

"But he and I were not on good terms," Hoseok said.

"That says a lot about his and Minato's relationship, it was worse than you both. Personally, the sole reason that Minato wanted you dead is because you were better than in many things and that his father always compared him with you, which he was doing with his son so that he can get you killed because he knows that Dusik didn't like or want to stay in the mafia field so if he killed you then he would have to take your place and stay in the mafia field which would be ruled by Minato mostly"

"The man was fucked up," Jennie said.

"That was nothing. He often used to use violence to straighten Dusik whereas Dusik was a sweet boy, Dusik was someone who can't live in this field"

"How do you know all these things?" Hoseok was feeling jealous that Suga knows so much about Dusik.

"I have my ways dear, you are not the only one was has connections in this field, I have more connections than you because I was a weapon dealer which means almost every mafia knows me and my ways"

"I have to agree with him," Namjoon said.

"You seem to know something Joon hyung," Hoseok said with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, I know. I remember we wanted to get some things about a small new mafia gang and we weren't able to because of some issues, Suga found all the information about the gang in like only two to three hours" everyone was shocked.

"How many connections do you have?!"

"I don't know, I just know that I have a lot of connections"

"Will you go back to the field?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course! This field is who I am and you would also need someone by your side"

"I can do it alone if you don't want to get involved"

"Sunshine, if I didn't want to get involved then trust me you would have never made Yoongi your boyfriend"

"You are scary sometimes," Hoseok said.

"You haven't seen the mafia me yet and you're calling me scary?" Suga chuckled.

"I am excited to see the mafia Suga who would scare the shit out of Hoseok," Namjoon said.

"Me too," Jin said.

"Me three," Jennie said.