Chapter 4

With Yoonkook,

As usual they were working in the cafe when their boss walked but no worker in the cafe noticed it because they cafe was full and they were very busy, so the boss took this opportunity to see how his workers work when he is not present, he quitely sat in the corner.

Till an hour he was sitting and observing and scrolling on his phone. When the the crowd in the subside he decided to meet his employees.

"Hello guys" they at the person and saw their boss, they smiled widely.

"How are you guys? It's been busy?"

"We are good boss, it was afternoon time and lunch break time so it gets busy" the boss nodded, he usually comes in the morning or at night when there is less crowd.

"Where are Yoongi and Jungkook?"

"Inside, in the kitchen, as usual" the boss nodded and went. He has a soft corner for Yoongi.

"Yoongs, kook" they turned back and saw their boss"

"Jin Hyung!!" They happily hugged him who hugged them back.

"How are you Hyung?"

"I am good kook, how are you both?"

"We both are good too" they both smiled widely.

"How is Yoonie?" Yes, he knew about Yoongi being a little.

One day, he was just sitting in his office in the cafe and it was late at night. He was working on the computer while Yoongi was the last one to leave that day and Jungkook was on leave.

Before leaving Yoongi went to Jin's cabin to give him the keys. When he stepped into the cabin, a nursery rhymes ad was played on Jin's laptop who watching some videos on youtube, Yoongi slipped because it was his favourite rhyme and that's how Jin came to know that Yoongi was a little but he didn't fire Yoongi instead took care of the latter if he accidentally slipped while working.

"He is good too"

"When did you last slip Yoongi?"

"I don't know, maybe a week or two back" he shrugged.

"Yoongs, you should slip often, you are too stressed with your life and need to chill" Yoongi nodded. Jin doesn't know Yoongi's background or anything about his family.

"It's okay Hyung, we have so many projects and homeworks that Yoongi Hyung doesn't get time" Jungkook shrugged.

"Then you can slip while you are at work and I am here, you can slip now" Jin suggested but Yoongi denied, Jin sighed knowing very well how stubborn the latter is.

At evening,

"Bye Jin hyung" Yoonkook said together as they left.

"You sure you want to go home? You can crash at my place you know"

"I know but it's better to go home kook"

"But Hyung, he is angry!! Didn't you see his message??!!"

"Yes, kook I saw. But if I don't go then he will be more angry and you know if I get scared too much, I slip" Jungkook sighed, nodding.

They both headed to Yoongi's home, Jungkook insisted to leaving Yoongi at his door and then going back.

"Bye kook"

"Bye Hyung" Yoongi closed the door and Jungkook sighed knowing very well what is about to happen and he doesn't want to hear Yoongi's screams.... It hurts him.

He was about to walk off when the door opened and Yoongi hugged him, taking Jungkook a little aback.

"Hyung??!! What happened??!!! Why are you crying??!!!"

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook with teary eyes "Yoonie scared" and Jungkook cursed under his breath.

He looked at the neighbouring house to check if Bogum's home but the latter was not there and he could hear foot steps getting closer.

So, he took Yoonie's hands and ran from there on the way he called Jennie.

"Wha-"

"Jennie, we need you!! Yoongi Hyung slipped and his brother is very angry and is chasing us!!"

"Shit!! I will be there!! Wait for me!!" With that Jungkook cut the call.

He and Yoonie were running while Yoongi's brother was chasing them with a broken glass bottle in his hand.

"Yoonie tired"

"Yoonie, we have to run or else your hyung will catch us and the beat us" Yoonie gulped and nodded and they again ran faster.

Soon, they saw a car approaching them and it was Jennie.

"Get in fast!!" Jennie said as he opened the back door seat and both got in.

A/n - HAPPY TAETAE DAY!!!!