Chapter 42

Soon, Dusik came in. He sat on the couch in front of Hoseok.

"Why are you here?" Hoseok asked coldly.

"I wanted to give you and your boyfriend something" Dusik was smirking.

"What is it?" Dusik removed his phone and threw it toward Hoseok.

Hoseok caught the phone and looked at Dusik as he raised his eyebrow.

"Play the video" Hoseok did as he was told, Yoongi leaned on him and saw the video.

The video had no sound but what the two were seeing was enough to make their blood boil. It was a video of Suga getting tortured and beaten but the fire in his eyes never died, that's what Hoseok noticed but Yoongi was controlled by anger.

"You son of a bitch!!" Yoongi was about to launch toward Dusik when Hoseok held him and pulled him closer by his waist.

Yoongi turned to Hoseok with a betrayed and angry face.

"I will talk. Sit down" Hoseok's voice had authority and demand that Yoongi couldn't deny it, so he sat back down but Hoseok didn't leave his hand and squeezed it, gently.

"What are you trying to tell us by showing this video? What will you achieve?" Hoseok asked calmly, his expression and voice both showing calmness. Everyone including Dusik gulped because everyone knows that a calm Hoseok is not only scary but dangerous too.

"Nothing. I had a memory of Suga and wanted to give it to you" Dusik smiled.

"Why? What is your ulterior motive?"

"Nothing"

"I know you, Dusik and your father. What are you both planning?"

Dusik bent a little and kept his elbows on his knees, supporting his chin "If you know us that well then tell me what are we planning and why, my maybe half brother" the last two words showed pure hatred and none of them were shocked to feel that.

Hoseok chuckled lightly and leaned back on the couch "I know that you called your so-called appa immediately after that day and you both made a plan to show me this video and break me as in taking my gang away from me. Also, the story your father told me was good and I almost fell for it if I didn't remember how he slit my parents' throats while looking right in my eyes!!" the hatred in Hoseok's eyes crossed the hatred Dusik had for Hoseok "Also, you hated your eomma for almost abandoning you for her boyfriend so don't act like you cared for her and were bothered by her death"

Everyone was shocked, it was an understatement. Dusik had no idea what to tell or feel anything except shock.

"How did you know?!"

Hoseok smirked "I told you that I know, you and your so-called father" Hoseok smirked.

"Then you should also know this one thing about your boyfriend too," Hoseok frowned.

"What?"