Chapter 8

After breakfast,

"Do you want to go shopping Yoongs?" Jennie asked "We will buy new clothes for you since these have grown short?" 

Yoongi thought for a minute but then shook his head, Jennie pouted.

"Why?"

"Hyung will get angry" Yoongi mumbled.

"Then we will buy new clothes for you and keep them here? Your hyung won't be able to see them so he won't get angry also?" Jin said. Yoongi again thought for a minute and then nodded.

"Then shall we go?" Jungkook said.

"NO! We can't go out! Hyung will see me" Yoongi said and hugged Jennie.

"Then we will do online shopping?" Hoseok suggested.

"But I don't have money" Yoongi mumbled.

"I will pay" Jennie said but Yoongi shook his head "You can pay back later" Yoongi thought for a minute and nodded. They smiled.

Everyone went to the living room. Taehyung opened his laptop and everyone was selecting whatever they want because Jennie was paying.

"I ain't paying for all your assholes!" Jennie said.

"Come Jen" Taehyung whined.

"Heck no! I am only paying for Yoongi and Yoonie! Other assholes pay for themselves"

"Jen" everyone expect Yoongi whined.

"No, N-O" they pouted.

"Jen" Yoongi called "Pay for them this once" he showed his puppy eyes, Jennie sighed and nodded.

"Thank you Yoongi" they hugged Yoongi who giggled.

"I am the one who is paying who thank me!!" They showed her their tongue, Jennie scoffed "Ungrateful people" 

After a week,

Yoongi stayed with them for a week and he truthfully enjoyed the stay there but he had to leave. He knew the others won't let him leave so at night everyone was sleeping, he escaped.

He was sleeping with Namjin, he quietly got out and kept a pillow in his place, he smiled at them and slowly opened the door. He looked around and when he found that no one was there he walked out of the house.

He saw guards at the gate, he sighed. He took a stone and threw it and as he expected the guards got distracted and he ran away.

After an hour, he finally reached his house,

He opened the door. He expected his brother to come to the door as he saw him from the window with something to beat him but he was shocked when his brother didn't come.

He walked in and saw his brother sitting on the couch with a cane in his hand, he kneeled down in front of his brother with his head hung low, ready for beating.

"Good thing you came back, hope you enjoyed your vacation" Yoongi said nothing.

His brother kicked his knees "I asked you something!!"

"Yes, I did" Yoongi said in a monotone.

"Good. Tomorrow there is a surprise for you, so get ready" he looked at his watch and chuckled "It is already the next day and they will coming in an hour" Yoongi was curious but he knew better not to ask.

"Go and wear some nice and clean clothes then prepare some food" Yoongi nodded and got up but stopped again when he is brother called him "No wait! First make some food and then change so that your clothes don't get dirty" Yoongi nodded and went into the kitchen to cook some food.