Chapter 25

The next day,

In the evening,

At Hoseok's home,

"Where is Hobi?" Yoongi asked.

"He went for a meeting"

"Where?"

"In a club"

"With whom?"

"I can see Hobi Oppa's boyfriend," Jennie said in a teasing manner.

"Wish, I wish I was his boyfriend" Yoongi sighed.

"What would you do then?"

"I don't know"

"You are useless"

"At least I confessed, you haven't even confessed to Lisa that you have a crush on her since who knows how many years"

"You have a crush on Lisa?" NamJin looked at Jennie.

"Seems like nobody knew" Yoongi said.

"MIN YOONGI!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" Yoongi ran with Jennie behind him. NamJin sighed and continued watching television with the background noise of Jennie and Yoongi screaming and running.

With Hoseok,

He was in the club waiting for Minato.

"I heard that my nephew wanted to talk to me and it's true" Minato said as he said beside Hoseok with his legs crossed and body leaning on the couch.Hoseok looked up at him with an emotionless face and sat straight. He dusted his clothes and called the waiter for drinks.

After ordering the drinks,

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I won't beat around the bush, what do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know clearly what I mean, what do you want from me that you are attacking my loved ones and making my life hell!!" Hoseok said with anger dripping from his voice.

Minato chuckled and sat properly leaning closer to Hoseok.

"I don't want anything from you"

"Then why are you doing this?!"

"Doing what?"

"You killed my parents- no tortured my parents in front of my eyes when I was just 13 years olds, then you killed my first lover and sent his pieces of body to my home and you want my second lover?"

"You remember? I thought you forgot about your parents"

"Minato, get to the point!! What the fuck do you want?!" The waiter came with drinks.

He kept the drinks on the table and bowed, running from there.

Everyone working in the club knew that the two mafias had a meeting there which could go haywire anytime so they provided them with a private higher place on the first floor where they can see the party downstairs.

"I just want to see you suffer"

"Why? Weren't you close to my parents?"

"Yes, I was close, in fact I was very close. I was so close that there might be chances that I am your real father"

Hoseok's eyes went wide "Wh-what?!"

"I, your mother and father had a lot of threesomes together and it was fun and exciting and we loved it. After doing it once in a drunken state we loved it so much that we did it again and again and again until we found out that she got pregnant. We decided that we three will take care of the kid as our own, both I and your father decided that we won't do the DNA test to find out whose kid it is, we didn't wanted to create a border between us you know"

"Then why are you hurting me so much?" Hoseok was shocked at the information he got.

"Two months after your birth, your parents suddenly kicked me out of their life by shifting somewhere else and not telling me. I was so sad and hurt that I ended up going to a club and fucking someone, that's how your brother came in this world. As for your questions, I never intended to hurt you. The day I killed your parents, I didn't even know you were there otherwise I would have never done that"

"You would have done that behind my back!!"

"At least you wouldn't have been traumatised, still"

"Ho-how?!"

"It's easy to know Hoseok. You witnessed your parents dying and getting tortured in front of your eyes, anyone would be. Even me"

"Why did you do all those things?"

"Because I was angry. You know as a mafia sometimes you don't have control over your anger and end up doing things you regret sometimes right?" Hoseok nodded "Just like that I regretted everything I did to them, after their death. Since then I decided to take care of you and keep you away from harm"

"Then why did you do all those things to my lovers?!" Hoseok had tears in his eyes.

"Your first lover? I don't even know who it was or if you had a lover or anything. Your second lover? The basement incident was not by me, I punished them for what they did and I did it because we are rivals in the mafia world, I had to show it. My guard didn't hurt him bad enough to end up with broken bones in the hospital when he hit in front of you but the basement incident did"

"You-you don't hate me?"

"Hoseok, you are like a child to me. Though we never did a DNA test, yet you are my first born and will always be. I care for you more than I show"

"But I killed your wife," Hoseok looked into his eyes.

"In the same way I killed your mother? I know. I took it as a payback. It's okay, I did the same to your mother and not like I cared for her anyways" Hoseok nodded.

Minato stood, "Go back to your home and take a rest, you need it" Hoseok nodded.

Hoseok also got up "But don't forget" Hoseok looked at Minato "We are still rivals"

"I don't think rivals like before" Hoseok left.

"I am really sorry for what I did to you both but I promise I will take care of our son, no matter what, no matter who has to be the sacrifice" Minato also left with a smile on his face.