Chapter 70

After two hours,

Jennie, Hoseok, and Suga returned home, and Namjoon decided to stay with Jin in the hospital so their clothes would be sent there.

Jennie went to her room and Hoseok and Suga went to their room. The moment the door closed, Hoseok pinned Suga to the door and kissed him.

Suga smiled and kissed him back. Suga's hands went into Hoseok's hair whereas Hoseok's hands were on Suga's waist, his grip on Suga's waist was getting stronger with every passing minute. Still, Suga didn't mind even though he knew that the grip was going to leave marks on his waist, he loved rough Hoseok on the bed.

Their tongues were clashing against each other as they tilted their heads and deepened the kiss. They broke the kiss with a string of saliva, Hoseok connected their foreheads as he closed his eyes and Suga did the same.

After a few minutes,

They separated and walked to the bed. Suga sat on the bed and jumped a little while giggling whereas Hoseok was looking at him with a small and soft smile. Suga stopped jumping and looked at Hoseok.

"What are you looking at like that?" Suga asked with a slight blush on his face.

"How?"

"With so much love" Suga blushed harder as Hoseok chuckled and walked towards him.

"I am looking with so much love at you. You have no idea how much I missed you Kitty" Hoseok said as he pushed Suga onto the bed and lay on him.

"I missed so much too" Suga whispered in Hoseok's ears while he patted his head gently and kissed his forehead.

"I really want to get out of these clothes," Suga said.

Hoseok nodded and got up from Suga who went to the walk-in closet to change his clothes. After Suga, Hoseok did the same.

Now, they were laying on the bed while cuddling each other when a question struck Hoseok's brain. He looked at Suga who was lying on his chest.

"Kitty" Suga hummed and looked at Hoseok with his chin on Hoseok's chest.

"Did Yoongi disappear? I mean did he get combined with you?"