Chapter 64

Hoseok's POV

We reached the hospital and Jin hyung was immediately rushed to the OT. Every one of us is out sitting on the chair and waiting for the operation to get over but my head is all of Yoongi, who kidnapped him and why?!

I am worried about Jin hyung too but I know he will be safe, he is here with us now but Yoongi? Where the fuck is my boyfriend?!

End of Hoseok's POV,

Hoseok was sitting beside Namjoon on the chairs outside the OT. Hoseok held his head with his hands as he bent down. Namjoon saw him, he kept his arm around Hoseok's shoulder and pulled him closer.

Hoseok looked up with red eyes which held so many emotions at the same time, Namjoon sighed and rubbed his hand on Hoseok's arm.

"We will find him," Namjoon said.

"How?! We don't even know who kidnapped him and why would someone do that?! Was I not clear enough when I told everyone that anyone who harms him will see hell?!" Hoseok was getting reckless. His love was kidnapped again and he didn't know by whom but the most he was worried about was Yoonie, the others can take care of themselves but what about Yoonie? Will be able to take care of himself?

"And Yoonie?! Every time Yoongi is scared or anxious, Yoonie comes out!! What if Yoonie has taken control hyung?! What if they do something to him?!" Hoseok being anxious was an understatement because he was about to go crazy from the anxiety he was feeling.

"How about you go and find him?"

"Then what about Jin hyung?!"

"I am here for him and I know he would be more worried about Yoongi if he finds out that you are here instead of finding him" Hoseok was still a bit hesitant "I will inform you when he comes out and everything but please, for now, go and find Yoongi" Hoseok nodded and ran out of the hospital with a few of his men.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok vanished from his sight then he looked at the OT sign, he sighed "Please stay safe, Jinnie and Yoongi"

With Yoongi,

Yoongi groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked around and saw himself in a cage with his hands tied behind his back and his head pounding like a bitch. He tried to stand up but fell on the floor, he looked at his legs and saw them bleeding heavily.

He wanted to scream in pain but he didn't want anyone's attention. He heard some noises, so he immediately closed his eyes and pretended to be faint to know who those bastards were but deep down he knew who they were.