Chapter 32

Hoseok went to the others.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Namjoon asked.

"I will meet Minato and have a talk with him"

"About his son?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Why don't you have a talk with his son, himself?" Yoongi suggested.

"Why should I do that?" Hoseok asked.

"What were you going to ask Minato anyways?" Yoongi asked back.

"Somethings about his son"

"So, it's better if you asked those things to his son first and then him"

"Why?"

"Just do as I tell"

"And if I don't then? What will you do?" Hoseok smirked.

"I will fucking drag you to the torture room, make you sit beside Kija and beat with you whatever comes in my fucking hand" the people in the room were too stunned to speak.

"Namjoon hyung" Namjoon looked at Hoseok "Set an appointment with Dusik" Namjoon nodded and left the room. Yoongi was smiling proudly.

"I will be coming with you," Yoongi said. Hoseok frowned.

"Why? Doesn't he want you as a toy?" Yoongi nodded "Then why the fuck are you coming with me?"

"Just to as I tell or else I will beat you" Yoongi followed Namjoon to tell him to tell Dusik that he will be coming with Hoseok too.

"You are scared of him?" Jin asked.

"I don't know" Hoseok wondered "I have never been threatened like this"

"Because you have been threatened worse than this" Jennie said with a smile. Hoseok nodded.

"Then why are you scared of Yoongi?" Jennie asked.

"I don't fucking know!! He is just scary!!" Hoseok huffed and left.

"That's top being scared of a bottom, isn't it?" Jennie asked. Jin nodded.