Chapter 91

A/n - Anything in italics without '.....' is the flashback. Mention of abuse, not detail, read-only if comfortable

"So after the accidental affair, things between the parents were not good, they would always argue and shout which made not only Suga but also Kija go into depression seeing their parents like that. One night, the father came home drunk, the mother and Suga were in the living room, watching television" Yoonji started the story.

"Where was Kija?" Hoseok asked.

"He was at his friend's place, they planned something for the night and Kija found it a way to escape for a night from the family" Yoonji said.

"Okay, continue," Hoseok said. Yoonji nodded.

"On that night when the father came-

The door opened but the mother and the younger son were so engrossed in watching the movie that they didn't notice. Soon, they smelled something disgusting coming their way so they paused the movie and turned their heads to the direction of the smell.

"Suga, go to your room" the mother said as she saw the father coming towards them, with rage in his eyes. Suga nodded and was about to leave when the father shouted at him.

"WAIT THERE YOU BASTARD!!" Suga flinched. No one has ever shouted at him, they did correct him and scolded him but never shouted like that on him.

"Run to your room Suga, don't listen to him and lock the door from inside" his mother said. Suga nodded and ran to his room then locked the door.

"And that was just the beginning," Yoonji said as she sighed.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"Then his father often came home drunk, when his father was going to come home, Suga would run to his room and never open the door"

"Did his mother get abused instead him?" Namjoon asked

"No" Yoonji chuckled "She had a different plan"

"What plan?" Taehyung asked.

"She was very angry at Suga, both of them blamed an innocent kid for their mistakes, they didn't learn from their mistakes nor tried to understand them" Yoonji said with a scoff.

"What happened?"

"His mother took Kija and left the house in the evening telling Suga that they will come before his father does but that night his father came home early-

Suga was sitting on the living room couch and watching television when the door opened. He immediately stood up and ran to the door thinking it was his mother and brother but he was shocked to see his father.

He was about to run from there when his father caught his hand and dragged him to the living room.

"That is how his first abuse started" Yoonji said as she leaned back on the chair.

"What did his mother do when she came back? And Kija?" Jungkook asked.

"His mother walked passed the almost fainted Suga whispered 'deserved' whereas Kija ran to him and took Suga to his room as he applied medicines on his wounds"

"The murder changed the kind brother," Jimin said.

"I think it is something else because he could report me or Suga to the police but he didn't, also he looked at them like they deserved it"

"What else happened?" Hoseok asked, he knew that neither him nor anyone would like the continuation of the story but the story, the past is what they asked to know and they knew it will not be good.