Chapter 19

"I am Jung Hoseok. Yoongi's guardian and boyfriend" Hoseok showed his sunshine smile while patting Yoongi's back in a soothing way.

"His what?!"

"My guardian, you have a hearing problem" Yoongi scoffed at Hanchul.

"I don't have hearing problems you midget" Hanchul growled at Yoongi.

"At least I am cute, you are not even cute and have hearing problems" Yoongi sighed "Who will marry you? Poor you, will die single" Yoongi shook his head.

"You will die single!"

"I already have a boyfriend. Why would I die single? Even if I die now, I will not die single unlike you. If I had thrown you a little more on the table then you would have been dead *sighs* I should have done that"

"You-"

"Are you the CEO of the Jung Empire, Jung Hoseok?" Mr. Lee asked. Hoseok nodded.

"You have a sugar daddy," Hanchul laughed at Yoongi.

"Which sugar daddy comes to their sugar baby's college and reveals themselves? Also protect them?" Yoongi had a done look.

'He is sassy and savage. The Lees are known for their talking style, they can make anyone shut their mouth unless that person is higher than them but this little feisty kitten shut their mouth'

Hoseok had a proud face with a smirk playing on his lips while looking at Yoongi who seemed like he would throw Hanchul outside the principal office from the window any second.

"So, why was I called here?" Hoseok asked.

"Sorry, we didn't knew you were his guardian" Mr. Lee said.

"If it wasn't then what were you planning to do?" Hoseok asked, leaning on the chair.

"No-nothing," Mr. Lee stuttered.

"He beat our son so badly and you are doing nothing?! What kind of father are you?!" Mrs. Lee got angry.

Hoseok smirked. He looked at Yoongi and noticed that his hands were clenched which means he was nervous but his face showed confidence. Hoseok smiled at Yoongi.

"Get up," Hoseok said. Everyone looked at him in confusion "Yoongi, get up" Yoongi nodded and got up.

He sat on the chair and pulled Yoongi on his lap, startling everyone.

"It's alright, don't get so nervous. I am here, you are not alone" Hoseok whispered in Yoongi's ears. Yoongi smiled at how Hoseok understood him even without saying anything and comforted him.

"So, he beat your son?"

"Yes, he did!"

"So what do you want?"

"Expel him!"

"Shut up," Mr. Lee whispered.

"You shut up! You don't care about our son! Look how much injured he is!"

"Then even your son should be expelled too" Hoseok said while soothingly patting Yoongi's back.

"Why should he get expelled when he is not at fault?!"

"He was bully. He bullied many while Yoongi was not here and my boyfriend just gave him his own medicine" Hoseok said with a small smirk on his face.

"Show me the proof!" Mrs. Lee said.

"I believe they showed you already but surely the principal will again right?" Yoongi turned towards the principal.

"Yes, of course!" The principal hurriedly played all the footage where Hanchul bullied the students.

"So?" Hoseok said.

Mrs. Lee couldn't say anything, she bit her lips.

"I want Hanchul to be on leave until the semester exams are over, he should not be allowed to give his exams and the Lees should pay for every medical fee in my hospital where the students will be treated" Hoseok said in a stern voice.

"Yes sir" The principal said.

"I want it written on the paper by the Lees that they suggested this," Hoseok said.

"Yes Mr. Young" Mr. Lee turned to the principal who quickly handed him a pen and paper.

Mr. Lee wrote and gave the paper to Hoseok who checked it.

"I want Mrs. Lee and Hanchul to sign it too." Hoseok passed the paper.

With hesitant hands Mrs. Lee and Hanchul signed the paper and handed it to the principal.

After that, everyone left,

With YoonSeok,

"I know you want to know what happened but can you wait until you get back home? You have college and I have a meeting" Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok patted his head and left.

"He is gentle" Yoongi mumbled and watched Hoseok go then he went to his class.