Chapter 27

The next day,

At the dining table,

Hoseok told the others about his talk with Minato yesterday and as he expected they were shocked.

"So, according to me either his son knows everything and is taking his mother's revenge and he hates him or he knows everything and taking his mother's revenge," Yoongi said.

"You are smart"

"I know"

"Still you stayed with your dumbass brother" Jennie scoffed.

"On his topic, where is he? Is he even alive?"

"Yes he is, in the basement. Why?" Hoseok asked.

"I want to talk to him"

"Why?"

"Why don't you come with me and see and hear"

"Sure, we all will come" NamJin and Jennie nodded with Hoseok.

"Fine then, come" Yoongi shrugged.

"But eat first," Jin said.

After breakfast, they went to the basement.

"Are you sure you will be fine?" Jennie asked. Yoongi patted her shoulder in assurances and signalled Hoseok to open the door.

The door opened. Yoongi went in and closed the door on their faces and walked to his brother. His brother looked up at him and snarled, Yoongi slapped him. The look in Yoongi's eyes was never seen by anyone except Jennie, she saw this look before and she doesn't like it, it's bad news.

"Why are you here Yoongi? To beat me like I did?"

"No hyung, I am here to talk to you" Yoongi replied in a cold voice as he pulled the chair from the corner and straddled it as he kept his arms crossed on his support and smiled at his brother.

"Then what do you want?!"

"I want to tell me everything about how you met the person you sold me too"

"I already told your friends this!!"

"I know you better than them, I know you had a plan beforehand. So, be a good boy and tell me everything before I start torturing you the same way I did for eomma and appa" Yoongi showed his gummy smile making everyone gulp.

"You wouldn't dare to!!"

Yoongi took out a knife from his pocket and looked at it then stabbed his brother's thighs "AHH!!!" he screamed loudly as Yoongi smiled.

"You better tell me everything Min Kija or else what I did to eomma and appa will be nothing compared to what I will do to you" Yoongi twisted the knife making Kija scream louder.

Outside,

The CCTV room,

"Where did he get the knife from?" Jennie asked.

"He picked it up from the dining table," Hoseok said.

"What did he do to his parents?" Namjoon asked.

"I have no idea, we never open this topic"

"Why?" Jennie shrugged.

"Never thought that it would be needing right now"

"What his brother said was true? Yoongi killed his parents?" Jin asked.

"By the looks of it, I guess but we need the back story" Hoseok said "Joon hyung, I want you to find the back story aka Yoongi's past"

"You got it"