Chapter 52

In the evening,

Everyone was back, they were in the living room where Yoongi was reading a book. The moment he saw others he showed his gummy smile and kept the book down.

Everyone sat on the couch. Hoseok sat beside Yoongi who hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek, Hoseok smiled and wrapped his hand around Yoongi's waist and pulled him closer, kissing his head.

"How was the work and date?" Yoongi asked. Work was for NamJin and Hoseok, the date was for Jennie.

"Good," NamJin and Hoseok said.

"Amazing," Jennie said.

"How was your day?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoon had taken control so I was pretty much spending time to know more about others" Hoseok frowned.

"Why did Yoon take control?"

"Don't know. He told me that he had some work with hyung" everyone nodded.

"When did he take control?" Hoseok asked.

"After you guys left"

"And when were you back?"

"An hour ago" Hoseok nodded "Btw, he told me to tell you guys to go to hyung" everyone frowned.

They rushed to the basement, Yoongi went with them because he was curious. He didn't go before because Yoon said not to go and everyone warned him to listen to Yoon, so he did.

Everyone went to the basement and was shocked to see an almost dead Kija bleeding on the floor. They ran to him and called a doctor while they tried to clean his wounds and stop the bleeding.

After the doctor went,

Everyone was in the living room whereas they had locked and tied Kija in a room because the doctor said for a better environment and they don't want him to die so fast. They were talking about what happened.

"Why did Yoon do that?" Jin asked.

"He told me to tell you guys to ask him, I really have no idea what's happening" Yoongi pouted. Hoseok sighed and pulled him in a hug.

"We will talk to him after he wakes up" Hoseok pecked his pout.