Chapter 22

Downstairs,

"What happened to you both?" Jin asked.

"We saw something we weren't supposed to see," Jimin said, looking like he saw a ghost.

"What was that?" Namjoon asked.

"Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung making out," Jungkook said.

"They were what?!" Jin asked.

"Eating each other's lips with their lips," Jungkook said.

"I need to see that scene" Jin ran upstairs.

"Why-"

"Even I have to" except Jungkook and Jimin, everyone ran upstairs to see the scene.

In YoonSeok's room,

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's shoulder and pulled them apart. Yoongi pouted.

"Why?!" Yoongi whined.

"What do you mean by why?"

"Why did you kiss me?!"

"Didn't you want that?"

"No!"

"You don't like me?"

"Yes, I do like you"

"Then why are you against this?!"

"Against what?! You kissing me just because I like you?"

"Yes"

"Because I want you to like me too, Yoongi! I don't want to hang on a thread where I don't know where it will end"

"You think I kissed you just because you like me and there is no possibility of me liking you?"

"No. It's just that you don't like me, you are just feeling things because I am doing things for you and making you happy"

"You are the only one who could understand me without me saying anything. Like you came to college, you understood that I was nervous without me telling it and with a strong confident expression"

The door opened and everyone came in.

"We heard you two kissed!" Jin said.

"Yes, we did," Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi.

"We want to see," Jin said. Others nodded.

"We are having a talk here, leave," Hoseok said.

"Can't you guys kiss once? Pretty please" they should puppy eyes.

Hoseok turned around and glared at them "Leave!"

"Yes, sir" they closed the door and ran from there.

Hoseok turned back to Yoongi and cupped his cheeks, he looked directly into Yoongi's eyes.

"Yoongi-"

"I like you! If you want then I will prove it to you"

"Fine then prove that you like me" Yoongi nodded "But for now, freshen up. You have college" Yoongi nodded and went to freshen up.

In the college,

Yoongi was walking with earphones in and listening to one direction songs while Jennie and Jungkook who were walking by his side were bickering about something which he didn't care about.

They were standing by their lockers when someone came and pushed Yoongi by the locker while that person's minions captured Jennie and Jungkook.

"You are too bold aren't you?!"

"Yes I am, after all a coward doesn't survive in this world and without risks life is boring" the person chuckled.

"I hate you"

"Haters gonna hate, players gonna play" the person pinned Yoongi harshly on the locker again. Everyone stood there and watched there but did nothing because they were afraid of that person.

"You save all of them from bullying but they are just watching you get bullied by me" the person scoffed.

"Not my fault they are cowards and I saved them from getting bullied because it was the right thing to do. They don't have the sense of right and wrong so how is it my fault?"

"You speak way too much"

"Let's not beat around the bush and get to the point, Jisoo"