Chapter 31

"What happened Jennie?" Hoseok asked. They were still in the same position.

"I came to wake you guys up for breakfast but I don't think you guys need it" she giggled "Anyways, come down fast" she closed the door and went.

Both looked at each other and laughed. Yoongi fell on Hoseok's chest who hugged him.

"Let's take a bath, I don't want Jin hyung to come here with his frying pan" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

After bath,

They both went and sat at the dining table beside each other. Everyone looked at them with a smirk, Yoongi was confused but Hoseok knew what it was, he sighed.

"No, we are not together"

"If I didn't walk on you both then you would have at least cloth fucked each other" Jennie said.

"He was rubbing, not jumping or thrusting," Yoongi said. Everyone choked on his boldness.

"We don't want to know the details," Namjoon said.

"Then don't open the topic" Yoongi smirked.

They ate their breakfast peacefully while cracking jokes.

After breakfast,

Everyone went to the base where Yoongi's brother was kept. But this time Hoseok went in, the others were looking from the CCTV cameras' footage room.

With Hoseok,

He went into the room with his serious face and a dark aura. Mafia leader Jung Hoseok was here, he went in front of him and pulled a chair along with him and sat on the chair in king style. His eyes were emotionless and dead, his face dead serious and aura was scary as fuck.

"What do you want to know?" Kija asked.

"I want to know the name of the person to whom you were going to give Yoongi to," Hoseok said in a cold voice.

"Then why doesn't he come and ask" KIja smirked.

"I don't know but he told me and I shall quote 'If he doesn't tell you then I will come and ask, then see how he tells you'" Kija gulped "So, will you be going to tell me or do I have to call him?" Kija sighed.

"I don't want to see that Yoongi again, he is scary" Yoongi smirked hearing that and seeing the scared face of his brother, it gave him the same satisfaction that his parents' faces gave him when he killed them.

"His name is Jung Dusik" Kija said "I have a question" Hoseok nodded "If he is your enemy's son then why don't you know his name?"

"That's not for you to know" Hoseok got up and patted his shoulder then he left which left Kija confused.