Chapter 54

"Want more?" Hoseok whispered in his ears. Yoongi gulped and nodded, making Hoseok chuckle against his ears, making a shiver run down his spine.

"Yes," Yoongi said.

"But are you sure you are ready to do it?" Hoseok asked while caressing his cheeks.

"No, I am not sure if I am ready" Yoongi shook his head and looked into Hoseok's eyes "But I want to do it yet I am not sure, how ironic" Yoongi chuckled at himself.

Hoseok shook his head and pecked his forehead "It is not ironic, it was is your first time that's why you are feeling like this. When you are absolutely sure, then we will do it" Hoseok smiled softly.

"Did you and Suga never make love before?" Hoseok chuckled.

"He was more horny than you think. We often made love"

"Then how would it be my first time?" Yoongi tilted his head cutely. Hoseok internally cooed at him and pecked his face, making him whine because Hoseok didn't answer his question.

"I didn't mean the body, I meant you" Yoongi nodded understanding what Hoseok meant and he was right, it was indeed his first time.

"Let's sleep?" Yoongi nodded "I promise you that we will definitely make love when you are sure you are ready"

"Okay sunshine" Yoongi giggled. Hoseok loved those giggles and he would do anything for those giggles, now or then.

"Then let's sleep" they slowly closed their eyes and slept in each other's arms hoping for a better and less stressful tomorrow.

A/n - I asked if anyone wanted smut but no one said yes, so no smut.