Chapter 56

"I don't want to come," Yoongi pouted. Everyone was at the door as they were to leave when Yoongi held Hoseok's hand and showed him his best puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Hoseok pulled him closer and wrapped his hand around his waist as he pecked his forehead and started walking along with Yoongi who was whining.

"I promise you won't get bored there, we will do something fun okay?" Yoongi nodded with a pout because he had no other option since Hoseok had already put him in the car as he sat beside him and the driver drove to the base.

At the base,

They went in and scattered to places where they had work whereas Hoseok took Yoongi somewhere. Hoseok opened the door, and Yoongi gasped in delight. He could see people shooting, they were practising their shooting skills.

"You want to try?" Hoseok whispered in his ears, making Yoongi shiver slightly. Yoongi nodded.

"Okay, then let's go to the last stand since it is empty," Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi to the last stand and made him stand there. He put headphones in Yoongi's ears and his own, and he kept his hands on Yoongi's hip and made him stand properly then he bent a little towards Yoongi as he made his hands in the correct position to shoot properly.

Yoongi was gulping and slightly sweating during the whole process as he could feel Hoseok's breath on his bare skin, on his neck, it was turning him on.

Hoseok kept his hands on Yoongi and made him shoot the correct way in front of him. He removed their headphones and whispered in his ears "This is how you shoot love, do it" Hoseok had a bit of dominance in his voice which made Yoongi squirm and as he tried to change his position, he got a slap on his ass "Do not change your position" Yoongi nodded and the dominance in Hoseok's voice which increases, he wanted to get fucked by Hoseok there and there on the last stand.

Hoseok backed away while patting Yoongi's ass who shot a bullet at the target. He hit the target right, the personality is different but the body is the same. Yoongi with a surprised expression looked at Hoseok who didn't seem to be surprised.

Yoongi removed his headphones and was about to say something but Hoseok beat him to it "The personality is different but the body is the same" Yoongi nodded understanding what he said.

Suga trained hard and he frequently did shooting so his body remembers the pose and the way to hit the right target.

"Continue" Yoongi licked his lips at Hoseok's cold and dominant voice and went back to shooting again.

After half an hour,

Yoongi whined and looked at Hoseok who went closer to him and removed his headphone with one hand as the other one pushed Yoongi's hand onto the table to keep the gun down.

"You did good" He smiled slightly and pecked his forehead. Yoongi showed a gummy smile at the compliment and hugged Hoseok who hugged him back.

"You were so hot," Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ears. Hoseok chuckled.

"I am always hot darling," Yoongi giggled and nodded.

"But the dominance in your voice made me want to spread my legs and get fucked by you right there and there" Hoseok chuckled and patted Yoongi's ass who jumped on him.

Hoseok walked out of the room with Yoongi in his arms in koala style, everyone in the room and way was shocked to see Hoseok like that with someone but they dared not to look at the person because they know that their boss does not like when someone sees what is his, there were some incidents with Suga which taught them that so they bowed and cleared the way for him and his new lover they assumed.

When Hoseok went into his cabin, he was met with a worried Namjoon. Hoseok kept Yoongi on his chairs, only he and his lover are allowed to sit there and no one else, and whoever dares does not meet a beautiful end, as he stood beside him while caressing his hair.

"What happened, Namjoon?"

"Someone attacked our house when we left and they took Kija away" Yoongi was shocked but Hoseok was neutral.

A/n - Long chapter after a while right? Anyone seen the concert? If not then the performances are coming on yt soon!