Chapter 78

The two don't know when but they fell asleep on the balcony while holding each other in their arms, watching the sky, and talking.

Suga whined and turned around hiding his face in Hoseok's chest when he felt the sunlight hit his face, he hugged Hoseok and hid his face in Hoseok's chest who groaned and covered them with the blanket.

The room door opened after a few knocks which the two didn't hear because they were sleeping. Jin entered the room and smiled while shaking his head when he saw neither of the two on the bed and the balcony door opened.

"I hope they don't get sick and weren't the food to the mosquitoes," Jin said as he walked to the balcony and saw the two were under the blanket.

He looked around and saw no clothes lying around, he looked down and there no clothes fallen down either so he sighed in relief "At least I won't see them naked"

Jin bent down and shook them "Guys, wake up!!" the two groaned but did not wake up.

"You both left me with no other option, I am not sorry" Jin said as he pulled the blanket off them and as the sunlight hit Hoseok's face he groaned and opened his eyes and glared at Jin.

"That glare won't work on me. Anyways, wake up, it's lunch time"

"You mean breakfast," Hoseok said. Jin shook his head.

"We thought that you both might have a rough night so we decided not to wake you guys up for breakfast and if you don't wake up by lunch time then one of us will come to wake you up"

Hoseok tried to sit up but Suga was holding him tightly and hiding his face in his chest.

"We will out in an hour"

"Good because an hour is still left for lunch, so hurry," Jin said. Hoseok nodded.

"Throw the blanket on the bed"

"No! The bed sheets were changed yesterday" Jin threw the blanket at Hoseok and left from there.

Hoseok kept the blanket aside and turned Suga from where the sunlight was coming. Suga groaned and tried to turn around but Hoseok's hold was tight so eventually Suga woke up and turned his face glaring at Hoseok.

"It's lunch time"

"You mean breakfast," Suga said. Hoseok shook his head.

"Jin hyung came to wake us up now during lunch time because everyone downstairs thought that you will have a broken ass" Suga nodded.

Hoseok got up and picked Suga in bridal style who wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck and pecked his lips.

"Good afternoon," Hoseok said.

"Good afternoon," Suga said.

"Let's take a bath and go down for lunch?" Suga nodded.