Chapter 63

Hoseok's POV

"Let's go to the car, maybe we will find something" everyone nodded in agreement with me.

We walked towards the car but were cautious of any attack that might occur as we had a gun in our hands, our senses on high alert as we walked to the car.

The moment we reached the car, I felt my whole world collapse because the car was completely destroyed, though I could see that from afar I thought that at least we would find something but unfortunately no, everything is ruined, I lost him again and this time forever.

"BOSS!!" one of my men shouted "Come here!! Fast!!" every one of us rushed to him and saw a trail of blood, it was going out of the car and into the fields.

I and Namjoon looked at each other as we felt a rush of relief reach us, at least they are alive and we have to find them fast if we want them alive.

"SEARCH THE WHOLE PERIMETER!! FIND THEM!!" every one of us, including me, and Namjoon scattered all over the field.

After what felt like an eternity but was half an hour, one of my men shouted, they are being especially useful today suddenly but I don't mind. It's just that I hope they are this useful and fast every day but that's not going to happen.

"I FOUND JIN HYUNG!!" he shouted. Namjoon was the first to run to him.

I wanted to go to Jin hyung but I wanted to find Yoongi too. I decided to go to Jin hyung because maybe he knows where Yoongi might have gone and also to check on him of course.

I walked to Jin hyung and gasped at his sight. He is covered in blood from head to toe, it also seems like his legs were burnt because his pants were black, and his t-shirt was a bit torn due to the accident I assume and hope, Namjoon immediately removed his jacket and wrapped it around him as he carried Jin hyung in bridal style.

"Joonie" Jin hyung mumbled getting everyone's attention, we were glad that he is still awake.

"We are going to the hospital, Jinnie okay?" Jin hyung nodded. Namjoon turned to me but before he could say anything, I beat him to it "You take Jin hyung to the hospital and till then I will find Yoongi, take some of our men with you" Namjoon nodded and was about to start walking when Jin hyung mumbled again.

"No," he mumbled once again.

"No, what Jinnie?" Namjoon asked him in a soft voice.

"They took him," he mumbled.

"They took Yoongi?" Jin hyung nodded slightly "Who took him hyung?" I asked Jin hyung in a panicked voice but before he could answer me, he fainted.

"Shit" Namjoon cursed under his breath but we all heard it.

"Let's take him to the hospital and ask the doc to get ready," I told one of my men as Namjoon ran towards the car.