Chapter 53

Everyone went to their rooms, they were tired and it was already night so they thought that they would deal with everything later in the morning.

In YoonSeok's room,

Yoongi had already freshened up and was sitting on the bed while reading a book while Hoseok was freshening up. After Hoseok came out, he sat in front of Yoongi and handed him the towel. Yoongi sat up, took the towel and started wiping Hoseok's hair.

"You seem tired," Yoongi said. Hoseok hummed with his eyes closed. Yoongi sighed because he is thinking he has also taken part in making Hoseok tired, because of his mental disorder.

"You are not the cause of my tiredness," Hoseok said in a tired voice. Yoongi was startled by his voice but he wasn't shocked because Suga told him that Hoseok knew Suga like the back of his hand and maybe now him too.

Yoongi hummed and wiped his hair in silence. After wiping the hair, Hoseok pulled Yoongi onto his lap who yelped and looked at him.

"Let me put this in the washing basket" Yoongi said as he raised the towel a little. Hoseok took the towel and threw it on the couch to which Yoongi huffed but he ignored it and pulled Yoongi even closer to him.

Hoseok lay on the bed and Yoongi was on top of him with his hands on Hoseok's chest, that's when he realised that Hoseok was shirtless. He blushed and tried to get up but Hoseok pulled him closer resulting in Yoongi's face landing on Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok patted his head and made Yoongi properly lay on top of him. He hummed a song Yoongi didn't know but Yoongi felt relaxed, calm. He snuggled into his chest and got closer to him.

"You are never the reason for my tiredness" Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was already looking at him with soft eyes "When I come home after a tiring day and see you there waiting for me, I feel calm and happy, I feel like all my tiredness has suddenly vanished and I can go another day of the same work" they were looking into each other's eyes.

"I am glad that I can be the reason for your calmness and not your stress" Yoongi said as he pressed his lips against Hoseok's.

The kiss was soft and love filled rather than lust, the kiss was all about the happiness the other gives. They kissed each other for a few more seconds and then broke the kiss, they were panting a bit, mostly Yoongi.

"Let's sleep?" Hoseok asked. Though Yoongi wanted more, he nodded and agreed to sleep.

"Want more?" Hoseok whispered in his ears. Yoongi gulped and nodded, making Hoseok chuckle against his ears, making a shiver run down his spine.

A/n - YoonSeok smut in the next chapter?