Chapter 33

In Hoseok's cabin,

Namjoon came in. Hoseok looked up from his files whereas Yoongi looked up from his phone. Yoongi was in Hoseok's cabin because everyone was busy and no one wanted to leave him alone at the base so they suggested for him to stay in Hoseok's cabin with Hoseok.

"What happened hyung? Any problems?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon shook his head.

"I set an appointment with Dusik and you will meet him tonight in his bar"

"He has a bar?" Yoongi asked.

"Every mafia has a bar, even I have. The difference is only the will of the workers in the bar" Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded.

"What time?" Hoseok asked.

"After ten" Hoseok nodded.

"Why so late?"

"I don't know, when you meet him, ask him," Namjoon said.

"Okay" Yoongi said and went back to his phone. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other and sighed. Namjoon left and Hoseok went back to his files.

At night,

At 10 pm,

YoonSeok entered the bar. Hoseok had his arm wrapped around Yoongi so that the latter would feel safe but little did he know that Yoongi is used to a bar's environment. Both looked around, Hoseok knew how Dusik looked but Yoongi didn't know.

"This way please" a waiter came to them and said. Hoseok nodded and followed the bartender to a VIP room on the top floor from where you can see everything but the ones who are down can't see anything.

The waiter opened the door for them as the two went in. They settled on the couch beside Dusik who was surrounded by girls and boys, the room reeked of alcohol smell.

"What would you like to have?" the waiter asked.

"Nothing," Hoseok said. The waiter nodded and left.

Yoongi eyed Dusik. The latter was wearing nothing except tight blue jeans and a belt on it with his dick hard while he had his hands on the girls and boys. His chest had lipstick marks and his body was good.

"I know, I look good, but your boyfriend beside you won't like you eyeing me" Dusik said with a smirk looking at Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"My boyfriend has a better body and dick than you, I am just wondering how the fuck are they still drooling over you but then I remembered they haven't seen my boyfriend's body and I am glad that they didn't"

"Why?" Dusik asked.

"Mafias aren't the only ones who are possessive, we normal people can also be possessive" Yoongi showed a fake smile.

"What are you guys here for? I believe you have business with my father only" Dusik said.

"I would like to know how the fuck do you know Min Kija?!" before Hoseok could even open his mouth, Yoongi asked.

"He was a gang member, a very good one. How do you know him?" Dusik frowned. Yoongi scoffed.

"He never showed you my photo? The toy you wanted and he promised to sell to you, he never fucking showed you my photo?!" Yoongi scoffed "I am very disappointed" everyone looked at him "What?"

"You are not disappointed because he promised you to me as a toy but disappointed that he didn't show me your photo?!" Yoongi nodded "You are unique" Dusik liked him.

"Of course I am unique, everyone should be. I don't know how you are not different from other rich jerks but okay" Dusik scoffed.

"Why did you want to come to me?"

"So that I could slaughter you for slaughtering my brother" Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"Your brother?" this time Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"I slaughter many people, which one are you talking about?" Dusik asked.

"Hoseok's first boyfriend, Min Suga" Dusik and Hoseok choked on nothing.