Chapter 72

Hoseok looked at the time and then at Suga "You want to sleep or do you want to go somewhere like a late-night date?"

"Hm... Let me think, it's a tough choice if you ask me" Suga said as he bent down and kept his elbow on Hoseok's chest while making a thinking face.

"Either think fast or think in a different position than this because your ass is right on top of my dick and I don't want your ass to be busted again," Hoseok said as he cupped Suga's ass. Suga chuckled.

"So, that's what's poking" Suga sat up properly.

"Yes!" Hoseok sighed in relief when Suga changed his position.

"Aren't you getting horny too fast considering that you just got my ass?"

"Your ass is very tempting, it is hard to control myself" Suga nodded.

Suga flopped beside Hoseok and cuddled with him as he covered them with a blanket, Hoseok was looking at him knowing the meaning of it, he wanted to sleep, he was feeling tired.

Hoseok turned to the side and cuddled Suga properly as he pulled him closer and pecked his forehead.

"Sleep, my love, sleep," Suga nodded.

In a matter of a few minutes, Hoseok heard soft snores from Suga. He smiled and pecked his forehead as he admired the latter for a while then slept with a smile on his face.