Chapter 15

Both were enjoying their time until Hoseok's phone rang. Both groaned but nevertheless, Hoseok picked up the call.

"Hello" he said while Yoongi clung to his arm more.

"Where the hell are you and Yoongi?!" a worried Jin asked.

"At my spot hyung" Hoseok could hear Jin sighing in relief.

"You guys scared me!!"

"Sorry hyung" Hoseok felt a little guilty for scaring Jin like that.

"When did you both plan this?" Jin asked.

"Just after you left after feeding him"

Jin hummed "Come home soon"

"Yes hyung" Jin ended the call.

Hoseok put the phone back in his pocket and looked at Yoongi, who was clinging to his arm and shivering because of the cold.

"Stay here," Hoseok said as he removed his arm from Yoongi's hold and got down. Yoongi pouted but still waited for Hoseok to come back.

Hoseok came back up with a blanket and wrapped it around Yoongi "You won't need it?" Yoongi asked as he scouted closer to Hoseok who smiled and shook his head.

"I am used to this. My peace spot, remember?" Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi doesn't know why but he feels safe when Hoseok is around him. He sat on his lap and curled up in his arms and lap. Hoseok laughed loudly and hugged him tightly, pulling him closer.

"It isn't that cold you know?" Hoseok whispered in Yoongi's ears who nodded.

"I know but I like staying closer and around you, makes me feel safe and so does Yoonie" Hoseok was taken a little aback by the statement but nevertheless he smiled and tightened the hug more to make Yoongi feel more safe.

"I am glad I could make you feel like this" he kept his chin on Yoongi's forehead.

After two hours,

Hoseok looked down in his arms and saw Yoongi sleeping while being comfortable in his hold and curled up with the latter's face on his chest. Hoseok slid down his car very carefully, not to wake Yoongi up.

He opened the passenger door and put Yoongi in his seat and buckled his seat belt. Yoongi groaned and opened his eyes sleepily.

"We are going home okay? Sleep" Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes and moved in his seat.

Hoseok was standing there till Yoongi was comfortable and then Hoseok closed the door and went to his seat. He drove back to his house.

When he reached,

He picked Yoongi and went inside the house only to find everyone awake or half sleepy in the living room. Hoseok was surprised.

"Why are you guys awake?" Hoseok asked as he walked to them.

"We were waiting for you guys," Jungkook said, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting" Hoseok let out a nervous chuckle.

"He slept?" Jennie asked. Hoseok nodded.

"You guys also go to sleep, I will take him to his room and cuddle with him," Hoseok said.

"You sure you don't need anyone to be with you two Hobi?" Jin asked, worried about Hoseok getting a nightmare.

Hoseok showed him a small smile and said "We will be fine hyung, don't worry okay?" Jin nodded "Give Joon hyung some of your time, or else people will think you are married to me and not him" Hoseok chuckled.

"Let's go and sleep, Jinnie" a sleepy Namjoon said back hugging Jin who turned to him and pecked his lips earning a dimple smile from him.

"Let's go" Jin turned to the others "We will be in our room now" Jin said and left with Namjoon back hugging him.

"We will also go" Taehyung said and picked the sleeping Jimin going to their room.

"Us too" Jungkook and Jennie went to their respective rooms.

"Well then us too" Hoseok went to Yoongi's room.

He removed Yoongi's and his coats and shoes, then cuddled him to sleep. Everyone slept peacefully that night.