Chapter 26

Hoseok came back home, late. By the time he came everyone was in their rooms, doing whatever they wanted but they were in their room.

Hoseok went to his room and saw Yoongi on the bed waiting for him with his phone in his hand. The moment the door opened, Yoongi looked at the door.

"You are back" he showed his gummy smile. Hoseok smiled lightly in return. Yoongi frowned.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok shook his head.

Yoongi kept his phone down and widened his arms. Hoseok closed, locking the door and ran to him. Hoseok hugged him and cried in his embrace. Yoongi was shocked to see Hoseok crying but he just hugged him and patted his back. He knew the latter only needed that at the moment.

After Hoseok calmed down,

Yoongi was sitting, leaning against the bed headboard as he patted Hoseok's head and hugged him with one hand while Hoseok was between his legs and Hoseok's head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi and hugged him.

"What happened?"

"I got to know the truth"

"What truth?"

"About my parents and Jung Minato," Hoseok sighed.

"What is the truth?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok told him the same things Minato told him. Yoongi gasped in shock which Hoseok found cute and chuckled at him.

"What's there to laugh about?!" Yoongi pout.

"Nothing, you looked cute" Hoseok smiled at Yoongi who smiled back.

"You think it's his son who did this?" Yoongi asked.

"Why do you think that?"

"According to what you said, if your uncle is unaware of what happened then there are chances that it must be his son who did it. You both are rivals in the world's eyes, so in his eyes either that or he knows the truth and hates you or he wants to avenge his mother" Hoseok looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Why did I never think of this?"

"Maybe because you are dumb" Hoseok turned to Yoongi with an offended look which made Yoongi giggle and Hoseok smile.

"Now, let's sleep. It's late" Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded and got up from the bed. He immediately missed the warmth around him.

"I will change my clothes," Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok went to change his clothes and do his night routine as Yoongi laid on the bed and waited for Hoseok's cuddle.

Soon, Hoseok came and cuddled with Yoongi and slept in his arms.