Chapter 18

The news of 'Min Yoong'' coming back and what he did with Hanchul was all over the college.

The mafias had left after watching the show.

Jennie, Jungkook and Yoongi were walking in the corridor and no one would come in front of them. Everyone walked past them but not in front of them.

"Yoongi!!" one teacher called Yoongi. The three of them turned their faces to them.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Hanchul's parents want to meet you," The teacher said. Yoongi frowned.

"Didn't you show them everything?" Yoongi asked. The teacher nodded.

"Then why are they asking for me?"

"Don't know. They want to talk to you, that's what they said" Yoongi nodded.

"Where?"

"Principal room" Yoongi nodded and went to the principal's room.

"Can you call his guardian?" The teacher asked Jennie and Jungkook.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"Hanchul's parents are rich and well known, so it would be better if someone came from Yoongi's side. I know he can handle them but just for his support" so that they don't go crazy on him" Jennie and Jungkook nodded. The teacher left.

"Whom should we call?" Jungkook asked.

"Jin oppa? He will handle them very well" Jennie said.

"We should call Jin and Namjoon hyung. You know, like eomma and appa" Jungkook suggested. Jennie nodded.

Jungkook called Jin.

"Hello"

"Hyung, can you and Joon hyung come to college as Yoongi hyung's guardians?"

"Did something happen?" Jin asked worriedly.

"That Hanchul, the one who Yoongi hyung beat, belongs to a rich family. So, just in case the teacher asked us to call his guardian"

"You know we are not his legal guardian Kookie"

"Yes, I know but can you pretend? What if they cause trouble to Yoongi hyung"

"Okay, we will come" Jin ended the call.

"What did he say?" Jennie asked. Jungkook nodded with his bunny smile.

Both of them headed to their class.

Meanwhile,

With Yoongi,

"You called me sir" Yoongi said as he opened the door and bowed, ignoring Hanchul and his family.

"He is the one who beat me eomma!!" Hanchul said pointing at Yoongi but regretted it when Yoongi turned to him and saw him with angry eyes.

"Why did you beat me son?!" The man asked.

"Why don't you first ask why he bullied his college mates first?"

"They insulted me!!"

"By calling you what? A jerk? A spoiled brat? A coward? Or a useless little piece of shit who knows only to show off his parents hard earned money to chicks who don't even care about him and run away with his money? If they said this then I should say that they said the right thing" Yoongi said with a smile on his face.

"How dare you insult my son in front of me?!" The woman said.

"I dare to insult your son with my mouth"

"You know who we are?!"

"Yes, I know. Why do you ask? Do you not know?" Yoongi showed his fake sympathy.

"You!!!"

"Yes I what?" Yoongi sat in front of the principal on the chair.

"You should apologise!!"

"Why should I? I just should your son his own medicine"

"Where are your guardians?! We want to speak to them!"

Yoongi was about to say something when the door opened. Everyone turned their heads to the door.

"I am sorry I am late" the person walked in and stood beside Yoongi who was stunned.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Lee asked rudely.

"I am Jung Hoseok. Yoongi's guardian and boyfriend" Hoseok showed his sunshine smile while patting Yoongi's back in a soothing way.