Disclaimer

******
This book contains: Mature languages & scenes, violence.
There will be NO WARNING given.
So please don't read this book if you are uncomfortable with the things mentioned.
******
My main characters are FLAWED, IMPERFECT just like us. So don't expect them to behave perfectly all the time.
******
I will NOT TOLERATE PLAGIARISM. If you see any copy of this book, a part of this book or a scene of this book anywhere else, do inform me.
******
This book is going to be similar to book 1 in certain aspects. So do read that book first to understand this book better.
******

Hellooo, this is my second book so please be patient with me. I don't own any of the pictures used, all credits to the respective owners. Constructive feedbacks are welcome but being mean (vulgarities) to anyone will not be tolerated. With that being said, I hope you enjoy the book!

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by Bored_dys