Chapter 49 || Back

"So, your father called", Harikrishnan spoke as he served himself some rice

"So, your father called", Harikrishnan spoke as he served himself some rice. "Oh", Ruthira mumbled softly while setting the Curry on the table. "He was wishing".

"Oh, I did call them yesterday", she settled beside Rudra. "Mohan said the two of you are still yet to solve your issues and will be heading for a divorce". Rudra took a deep breath and pressed his hands on Ruthira's thigh to control his anger.

Ruthira closed her eyes, rubbing her forehead. "But that doesn't seem to be the truth seeing how the two of you have been this past couple of months. What's actually going on, Sri"?

"My mom and her dad are basically at each other's throats. Appa hates me for what I've done and Ma is angry at her because of how Appa is angry at me", Rudra pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Oh that sucks", Harikrishnan sighed. "Yeah. On New Year's Day when we were planning to tell them that we have sorted out our issues, they got into an argument. Ma said she'll find another girl for him and Appa was spitting words out in anger", Ruthira continued.

"Oh. But you could have just said you were both ready, right"? "Exactly what I said", Rudra rolled his eyes. Ruthira glared at him for a moment before looking at Harikrishan.

"Thatha, I need both my family. They were not in the state to listen to us. I was just afraid that any longer they spoke, they'll hurt each other more. So I had no choice but to say that because unlike someone I wasn't having fun hearing their arguments".

Rudra rolled his eyes when she glared at him. "That must have been hard", Harikrishnan sighed. "Do you want me to talk to him", he added right after. "No point, he won't listen", she mumbled.

"If all of you are done eavesdropping then can y'all grace us with your presence", he raised his voice. Just as he said that, the rest of the family walked out of the kitchen with a sheepish smile on each of their faces.

"We weren't eavesdropping Thatha, we just didn't want to interrupt", Aaruna chuckled nervously. "I believed you. Now come and sit". Everyone took their sit and began eating.

In the middle of eating, Ruthira felt something rough crawling up her leg. Looking under the table, she saw her husband's leg. Rudra leaned forward to her ear, "you're still horny, aren't you"?

Her eyes widened, releasing a deep breath when she saw everyone busy eating. "Don't worry, I'll help you. I plan on finishing what I start".

With full guts, Rudra trailed his hands on her waist and dragged it down to the waistband of her leggings. "Everyone's here", she mouthed to which he shrugged while teasing her folds.

Ruthira opened her mouth with an inaudible gasp leaving as he rubbed her faster. Her grip on his thigh got deeper because that was the only way she could control her moans.

Her heart was beating so fast with anticipation and fear of getting caught. Turning her gaze to her right, she bit her lips while looking at Rudra. When he purposely slowed down, she caught his wrist and moved it harshly.