Chapter 70 || Left

"Nidhi looked so cute today

"Nidhi looked so cute today. I can't believe she's already one. It's so cute that they celebrated her actual birthday alone and threw the party a month later". Rudra mumbled as he entered the room. "Yeah". Ruthira slowly closed the door and locked it, looking straight into his eyes.

"What is it"? "Do you remember once you said you had a role playing fantasy? One where I dress up as a typical Indian bride. Are you up for that now", she twirled a strand of hair with her index finger.

Rudra ran his eyes down her body and saw how the black and red saree made her look enticing. "Is it because I'm leaving in two days time"? "Shhh", she walked to him and placed her index finger on his cheek.

Trailing it down his lips, she mumbled, "don't talk about that. Tonight it's just going to be you and me. There's a reason why I made Nidu sleep on the way back".

"All planned huh", he snacked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "What if he wakes up"? "Let's hope he doesn't". In a go, he pushed her down to the bed.

"I can't believe I got so lucky to have you in my life. I wonder what great things I've done in my past life that this life I have you. Thank you for coming into my life, bachaa", Rudra stared at her face in mesmerisation.

"What's wrong? Why all these sweet words suddenly", she chuckled. "It's the first time I'm going somewhere without you. It feels weird. Like suddenly I don't want to go". "Nonsense! It's only two weeks. This is something you and your students have worked for. Don't give it up"!

"I'll miss you", he snuggled into her neck. "I'll miss you even more". "You'll be able to handle both the kids right? Actually maybe I should ask Ma to shift her-". "Rudra, I can handle it. And if I can't, I will go over to Amma's place. I will ask for help, don't worry. Just enjoy the competition with a free mind, we'll be fine".

"Hmmm. I trust you", he mumbled. "Okay, leave me. I want to go shower". "Oh hello! I'm not leaving you anytime soon". Saying so, he smacked their lips together.

He grabbed her waist and threw her further up on the bed. As his hands worked fast in removing the safety pin, her hands worked on his belt. "No. You don't get to touch me today". "What"!

Swiftly, he pulled the belt out of his jeans and clasped it around her hands. "This wasn't planned", she hissed. "You love surprises, don't you"? "Seriously", she mumbled. "Oh, give me a minute while I grab some things from the kitchen".

When he came back, Ruthira saw the whipped cream and cherries in his hands. "We are using cherries this time, huh", she chuckled. "That's right". Removing his shirt, he hovered her.

"Comfortable"? "Hmmm". "Words". "Yes, I am".

Rudra pulled the saree off her body and threw it on the floor. "You smell so good". She bit her lips as he licked her sensitive spot of her neck. "Fuck", she moaned.