Chapter 79 || Baby E

Amma look here! I pushed my arms out trying to gain Amma's attention but she didn't look

Amma look here! I pushed my arms out trying to gain Amma's attention but she didn't look. How dare she! It's okay, I have my ways. "WAAH WAAH"! Oh here she comes!

"Eshu, what happened", she picked me up from my crib. Ah, I love Amma. She's always so warm and cuddly. I love hugging her to sleep. "Enna aachu? I just fed you, greedy boy", she chuckled.
(What happened)

GREEDY BOY?!?!

No, how dare she! I wanted to yell an octave higher but she started patting me. Oh, that's so nice. She always pats me and it's heaven. Amma sat on the bed with me in her arms, leaning on the headboard. She smiled, rubbing my head.

Have you ever seen my Amma? She's the most beautiful person ever. I could look at her forever and not feel tired. I love her so much. Her smile made my lips curl up.

"Amma"!

Oh god! Here comes the tsunami of this house. Along with her came the big giant dog who has nothing better to do. Oh better and Butter. Maybe that's why he's named Butter because he has nothing better to do.

"Amma, what colour should I use for the house", Nidra, supposedly my Akka asked. "Any colour". "But isn't sky blue"?

THEN WHY ASK!

Like seriously if you have the answer to your question, why ask! *gasps* Is she doing this to steal Amma from me?!?! No way! I held the shiny thing on Amma's neck and clenched it tightly in my fist, glaring at my sister.

"Awww, look at Eshu! He's looking at me with love", Akka squealed. Oh stop yelling! And I'm not looking at you with love. "What are you doing, Amma"? "Rubbing his head so that he falls asleep".

I knew it! This had to be a scam! She was rubbing my head to put me to sleep. I'm mad. As Amma continued rubbing, my madness decreased. It was very nice so it was fine to forgive her. BUT! I wasn't going to give in and sleep.

Oh well, the last thing I saw was Amma's face before I don't remember anything.

=====

This man has no other job than following Amma everywhere. From the time he returned home till now he's been behind her. He even pulled Amma inside the toilet despite her not wanting to go in. So I started my tears dam.

Immediately she came out, breathing heavily. I knew he was a bad thing. I had to protect her from him! A long time passed, by the time he came out. Gosh! But when he did, he scowled at me.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I just stared at Amma. My eyes followed her with a smile as she combed her hair. "He's looking at you", Appa- oh the man said softly. See, now this are the times I'll admit I love Appa. "Really", Amma chuckled while turning her head back.

She resumed combing her hair when Appa hugged her. Wait! He hugged her! From the back! He whispered something in her ears making her look at the ground with a different type of smile.