Chapter 68 || Eashev

"Everyone meet Sri Eashev Roy Chowdhury", Aran screamed after he mumbled the name into Eashev's ear thrice

"Everyone meet Sri Eashev Roy Chowdhury", Aran screamed after he mumbled the name into Eashev's ear thrice. "Awww", the crowd cheered, clapping their hands.

"Hey buddy, from this moment onwards you and I are a team. I'll always be here to protect you from that pig aka your mother. Mama loves you alot", Aran whispered to Eashev.

Eashev gave him a toothless smile, grabbing his hand. "See he loves me the most"! "Don't leave me out. We will steal this guy from his parents and pamper him", Yamuna chuckled. "Of course"!

An hour later everyone were having lunch. "Next next month is going to be tough. We have two weddings to attend", Ruthira mumbled. "Yeah. Mohit's one is first right", Rudra asked.

"Yup. His is on the 4th of April and the 7th is Tara's. Arun's wedding is in the middle of next year". "Babies alert"! Tara ran inside the kitchen with all the toddlers around her. "Sorry to disturb y'all but the kids wanted water so here I am".

Ruthira chuckled at her childishness and proceeded to go out with her husband who she knew was trying so damn hard to keep his hands off her.

"Can we kiss now please", he desperately mumbled against her ear. She turned around with a shock, "there's everyone here"! "I know but please"! Ruthira looked around and nodded only after finding everyone were busy.

"I'll go in first, you come a minute later", saying so she quickly went inside their room. Rudra smiled at Shaswat who was looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"Not now, Pa", he mumbled under his breath. When Shaswat looked away to talk to Maitra, he used that opportunity to ran. Closing the door shut, he made sure to lock it.

"Ready"? "Yeah, did anyone see", Ruthira mumbled while getting up from the bed. "No". He breathed a sigh out. "Ready"? "Oh yeah", she went to him and clasped her arms around his neck. Rudra groped her ass and placed his lips on hers. He slipped his tongue in asserting dominance.

"WAAH WAAH"!

Rudra opened his eyes and saw Eashev crying while laying in his crib. "Mmmm", Ruthira tried pushing Rudra away but he was not in a mood to let her do so. After two days he was finally kissing his wife and he wasn't going to sacrifice that.

"WAAH WAAH"!

Ruthira pinched his arms with her nails but he didn't give up. Instead he held both her hands behind her back and pushed her onto the bed using his body. Holding her throat in his grip, he angled his face sideways aiming for a deep throat.

"Mmmm", she raised her foot and striked right on his thigh. "Ouch"! "Get off me, idiot"! She pushed him and quickly made her way to Eashev. "It's okay, it's okay, shuuu. Amma is here".

Glaring at her husband with deep breaths, she bounced their son in her arms. "What the hell were you doing"! "Kissing. I'm telling you that tiny creature over there has only one motive. And that is to separate us", Rudra playfully glared at Eashev.