Chapter 40 || Sparks

Ruthira was waiting for Aaruna to help her hook the blouse

Ruthira was waiting for Aaruna to help her hook the blouse. "Come in", she said when a knock fell on the door. When Aaruna took very long to come forward, she frowned and turned back.

"Wha- AHHH", her scream resonated the whole room as she saw Rudra. She saw the little panic in his eyes before he covered her mouth, backing her against the wall.

After he finally removed his hand, she denied his help of tying the strings. As Rudra pulled her into his arms, her heartbeat went haywire, wanting her to give in.

She looked at the clock, for an excuse that she allowed him only because she was getting late. However, she was indeed getting late.

"Fine", mumbling it, Ruthira turned her back towards him. Rudra's breath hitched when she collected her hair and brushed it infront. With trumbling hands, he trailed her back with his palms. "R- Rudra, hurry".

With a smirk, he hooked the hooks while allowing the back of his fingers to caress her skin. Ruthira fisted her hands at the side to control her moans.

"Done", he huskily whispered against her ears. Ruthira shuddered when his lips brushed her ear. "M- move then". "Pass the saree, I'm helping you tie". "Oh, okay".

Rudra took the saree from her hand and tucked one side of it in the waistband of the inskirt. As his hands worked around her body, she looked at him.

 As his hands worked around her body, she looked at him

"Will I ever be happy"? "You will be. And I will do anything to give you all the happiness you deserve", he mumbled, without looking at her. "What if my happiness is divorce"? Rudra froze for a moment before he pinned the saree on her shoulder. "Then you will get the divorce".

"What if I want you"? Rudra frowned, "are you drunk early in the morning"? "Why was Priya talking to you"! "Huh? I- I didn't talk. She was the one who stalked my Instagram. I even deleted her request"!

Ruthira narrowed her eyes at him, "are you trying to make me jealous"? "What! With a girl who's 17 years younger than me! No, thank you".

"So if she's not 17 years younger than you, you would have hit her up to make me jealous", she snapped. "What! Are you okay? You're making things up". Ruthira glared at him before pushing him away.