Chapter 39 || Sensual

"Rudra", Ruthira sighed when she felt a harsh bite on her neck

"Rudra", Ruthira sighed when she felt a harsh bite on her neck. In midst of the sand she was a moaning mess. "Tell me to stop! Tell me before I kiss the hell out of you", he chewed the base of her neck.

"Ahh", she gripped his hair tightly, pushing his face deeper into her neck. "Why do you let him so close? My possessiveness is doubling each day and I just know I'm going to break his face one day", Rudra kneaded her waist.

"I swear I don't mind fucking you right here right now", he groaned. Ruthira on the other hand was too giddy with pleasure to open her mouth and respond. "WOOF"!

She pushed him away and got up. "You- you don't get to touch me whenever you want", she pointed her finger to him. "If you say so", he got up and dusted the sand off his body.

"Sometimes I think I shouldn't have brought you with me", he mumbled as he walked past Butter. "Grrrr", Butter gritted his teeth, displaying the sharp fangs.

Ruthira stifled her giggles and ran to Butter. "Did you eat", she rubbed his stomach. "Aluuu". "Let's get you in", she pulled him in by his collar.

While walking to the kitchen, she felt a slight sting on her neck. Touching the affected part, she gasped on finding her fingers wet. It was bleeding!

What the fuck! Is he a vampire or what!

"Why are you bleeding", Aaruna smirked. "Huh, I don't know. Must have scratched". "Oh, not because someone was biting it". Ruthira panicked and looked around, "Did you see"!

"My dear sister, everyone saw what you and your husband were doing on the sand", Aaruna shrugged as she poured the tea in the cups. "Fuck", Ruthira cried, covering her face.

"Chill, only Prabhu and Amma knows. I think the rest are still clueless. Amma managed to send them away with the tea topic", Aaruna laughed. "Oh thank god"!

"Sri, I don't mean to pry in your life but is there any improvement in your relationship"? "I don't know. He's trying and I can clearly see that. But- but I'm scared", Ruthira mumbled.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm holding him back here when he could be living his life over there. I'm affecting his job as well", she added. Aaruna sighed and took her in an embrace.

"What if he gets tired of waiting for me, Akka? I can't hold him back". Aaruna pulled, "he wo-". "I told you I will wait here forever until you are ready", Rudra smiled at Aaruna, entering the kitchen.

"Thatha was asking for the tea", he took the tray and went out. "You heard him", Aaruna rubbed her shoulders, "don't think too much". Ruthira nodded and followed her out.

=====

"Hi, I'm Priya". Priya, Iyyapan's and Radha's granddaughter stretched her hand out to Rudra. "Hi, Neel", he shook her hands. "So how are you", she sat beside him.