Chapter 37 || Carnival

Rudra continued stabbing the cucumber with the knife

Rudra continued stabbing the cucumber with the knife. From his front view, he could see Srinish and Ruthira laughing over something in the kitchen.

It had been almost two weeks since Srinish had arrived in Chennai. In these two weeks, he and Ruthira had bonded over many things. One of it being Bharathanatyam.

Rudra's possessiveness was growing out of control each day. Nidra and he hadn't gotten a perfect opportunity to 'punish' him yet.

"Is this the way to cut a cucumber"! Rudra looked at his right and saw Harikrishnan. He looked down and saw the squashed vegetable that had many stab marks.

This is that Srinish's dick!

"What do you think of yourself! Until you stay here, you need to do all the housework. If hereafter I find any mistake from you, I'll kick you out", Harikrishnan spat, walking away.

Rudra rolled his eyes at the old man and turned his head to watch the most irritating scene infront of him. Srinish and his wife were coming out together. "Gadhe", he mumbled.
(Donkey)

"Illa enakku thukkame varula antha padathey paathu", Ruthira chuckled. "Appadiya? Naan nalla thunguney. Enakka intha maathiri vishaiyamla payamey illa".

(No, i couldn't sleep after watching that movie) (Really? I slept well. I'm not afraid of such things)

"Poi solladhinga", Ruthira slapped his arms. "Ada! Na ethukku poi solla pora? Nejama". "Seri, nambidhen". She shook her head. "Na pooi ellaraiyum koothithu varen", she said.

(Don't lie) (Why would I lie? Really) (Okay, I believe you) (I'll go call everyone)

Srinish nodded and took a seat opposite of a fuming Rudra. If Rudra were in a cartoon, he probably will be having smoke coming out of his nostrils.

He needed to know what they were saying! Curiosity was killing him! "Hi Neel", Srinish greeted him. "Hmmm". "Not an early person I guess", he chuckled.

"What were you talking to her"? "Who, Sri"? "Aaruthira Roy Chowdhury"! "No, she didn't take your surname though". "She's still a Roy Chowdhury, and will always be", Rudra pointed the knife to him.

"Woah! Chill", Srinish held his arms up. "Stay away from her or else this will be the condition of your dick", Rudra pointed to the cucumber. He stormed away from the table. Srinish couldn't help but laugh at his attitude.

He knew Ruthira and Rudra were having some bitterness in their relationship and wanted to help them with that. Therefore came the existence of 'project jealous'.

Only two people know the existence of this project. One was him and another was none other than Harikrishnan. They had been planning this since the day he arrived in Chennai.

Srinish just hoped the both of them will come together again.

=====

"No Thatha, just bring Nidra". "No Sri. We didn't celebrate Deepavali last month but that doesn't mean we can't go attend the carnival they've set up", Harikrishnan pouted.