Chapter 42 || Luscious

Under The Influence 🎼

As their lips moulded together, sparks flew everywhere internally. Slowly and gently, they sucked each other's lips. Rudra's fingers brushed her back sensually making her gasp. As he deepened the kiss, Ruthira gripped his hair tightly.

The rain poured on heavily, engulfing them both under the spell of love. The passionate kiss they were sharing, heated the temperature up. The rain mixed with their saliva as they drank each other.

Rudra broke the kiss after a few minutes. "I missed you so much, bachaa. So fucking much"! Ruthira nodded as she pulled him for another kiss. This time it was passionate, fast, hot. The urgency to feel each other was evident.

He pinned her against the car, letting his hands roam all around her bare waist. His thumb caressed her piercing, pressing his lower body against her. "Fuck me now", Ruthira mumbled inbetween the kiss. "I don't have condoms with me, let's go home".

"I said now! Right here"! Rudra smirked at her dominating tone. "Are you sure"? "Don't question me", she smacked her lips with his. Rudra opened the back door and pushed her in gently.

She went all the way to the last row and settled down. Rudra locked the car, approaching her slowly. Ruthira gulped feeling intimidated by his form. Rudra took the blanket from the front seat and spreaded it on where they were sitting.

He sat beside her, cupping her cheeks with his palms. "At any point, if you want to stop, we will stop". She nodded before capturing his lower lips inbetween her teeth. She chewed his lips like no tomorrow.

Rudra's hands went up to the pin in her shoulder and removed it. In a go, the saree slipped down. A gasp left her mouth as he shoved his tongue in, taking advantage of it.

Ruthira laid flat on the seats with how intense the kiss was. He broke it and removed his shirt in a go. "You've lost so much of weight", she trailed her fingers along his abs.

"But I've still got great stamina", he added while hurriedly removing his jeans and boxes. "I don't trust you with that. I need to test you". "And that's exactly what we are going to do, my wife".

Rudra drank the beauty lying infront of him. Her hair was messed up with buds of jasmine flower stucked everywhere around her tangled bun. Her kajal was smudged terribly, lips were swollen.

Vermilion and thali were no where to be found but it didn't bother him. The biggest and most important treasure was with him.

"I love you", he peppered kisses over her blouse. "I love you more", she gasped when he flipped her over. Rudra removed the saree off her body with much difficulty before throwing it down.

"You're so beautiful", he rubbed his bearded cheek on her back, unhooking the blouse. "Rudra, that tickles", she giggled while removing the blouse. Rudra snatched that from her hand and threw it near the saree.