Chapter 65 || Faith

"Nidra stop"! "Hehehe! Noooo"! Nidra fisted out a handful of flour and threw it on the floor

"Nidra stop"! "Hehehe! Noooo"! Nidra fisted out a handful of flour and threw it on the floor. "Oh god", Ruthira held her hand and snatched the packet of flour from her.

Nidra pouted with a hpmh. "Look at the mess you just created", Ruthira cried pointing to the tiles decorated by white powder. Nidra couldn't be bothered and roamed around the kitchen trying to find something else to mess with.

"If you want to make cookies with me you better stay right there and not touch anything". "Find", she climbed up the chair and sat on the countertop. While doing so, she accidentally pushed her mother's phone.

"Push everything. Push. Push this bowl next", Ruthira dramatically exaggerated. "Hehehehe", a series of giggle escaped the four year old's mouth. "I can't even bend", holding her 33 weeks bump, she whined.

"Butter, Amma needs help"! Butter ran to them from the living room hearing Nidra scream. "Thank you, kanna", Ruthira mumbled when he took the phone in his mouth and passed it to her.

As she washed her hands, she instructed Nidra to add the chocolate bits to the mixture.

Rudra had just came back home from work when he heard their voices. "What are my babies doing"? "Appa"! Nidra jumped off the counter, running to him.

"Bubba"! He imitated her and threw her up in the air. Ruthira saw that and rolled her eyes. She had grown sick with the amount of time she had to tell him not to do that. However, those words did not make its way to his ears.

"Goodness! Was there a tornado here or something", he chuckled. "Tornado created by your daughter"! "Amma angry", Nidra whispered in his ears. "Oh", he placed her down and reached his wife.

"How was your day"? "Stressful. Yours, bachaa"? "Good. Nidra and I went shopping. We got some cute rompers for the baby. I'll show you later". "Again shopping! We just went last Saturday", he shrieked.

"Yeah but this one was cuter. If I had seen it that day itself I would have gotten it", she pouted. "Okay but last time. No more buying of baby clothes until the baby's out. What if the clothes are too small"?

"You're right. Okay, I'll stop buying". Ruthira smiled and laid the dough in the baking tray. Rudra took it from her hand and put it inside the oven. "Why the sudden cookies"? "Just felt like eating it".

"Turn around", he held her shoulders and turned her. Securing both his arms below her bump, he lifted it. Ruthira sighed heavily, leaning completely on him. It felt like the best thing ever at that moment.

"Ready"? "No, don't let go", a whine left her mouth. "Alright", he pecked the base of her neck and snuggled. A minute later, she asked him to let go of the bump and have a shower while she cooked. Rudra pecked her head and went to the room.

Ruthira began cooking the dinner. "Nidu"! "Yes". Butter came in with Nidra on top of him. "Can you take the tomatoes from the fridge for me". "Yes".

Getting down, she opened the refrigerator and looked around. "Where"? "The second row". "Got it"! She took the whole bag and passed it. "Anything else"? "No, thank you", Ruthira pinched her cheek.