Chapter 59 || Roles

"Rudra"? Ruthira placed her chin on his chest

"Rudra"? Ruthira placed her chin on his chest. "Hmmm", he combed his fingers through her hair. "Do you have any role playing fantasy"?

Rudra chuckled, "why? Do you"? "Answer my question first"! "I do. You in a saree with flowers around a bun, waist chain, anklets, bangles, sindoor, mangalsutra. A typical Indian bride".

"We surely can fulfill that one day. Do you want to know mine"? "Of course"! She giggled, "me as your student and you as my professor. Shouldn't be an issue for you".

"Ahaan! Someone wants to be my student! Anything else we need to add in"? "Your favourite spanking, choking and degrading terms".

Rudra had his jaw drop down when she spoke. He pulled her on his lap, "damn! Who are you? What have you done to my innocent wife"? Ruthira smirked, "maybe she never was innocent". "Oh, I so agree. She's much more desperate than me", he laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment, sir", she batted her eyes. "Goodness! You're already taking that student role up well, huh", he tapped her hips. "I know right"!

"So when are we doing this"? "Tomorrow. I'm sleepy now". "Deal sealed", he pecked her lips.

=====

⚠️ Following scene may be uncomfortable to some readers

The next day after making Nidra sleep, they shifted her to another room.

Ruthira searched through out her cupboard for the skimpiest skirt she had which ended a few inches above her knees and a white blouse. Rudra had worn his usual work outfit and waited for her.

Before she got out of the toilet, she took a deep breath and mustered her courage. As she walked out, Rudra chuckled a little before that changed to a stern glare.

"You called me, sir", she blinked her eyes rapidly. "I'm disappointed that you aren't taking my class seriously", he sternly added. "If you don't improve your grade, you're not going to pass my class".

"I always try my hardest, sir. I really need to pass this class", she mumbled, trying to stop the laughter that was threatening to erupt out. "I don't know if you're willing to put in the work it will take". "I definitely will, I need any sorts of extra credits".

"But before that, I heard you cheated in the previous test". Ruthira frowned a little at how he was changing the so called scrip but she picked it on.

"I'm really sorry. I had no choice, I had to pass. I'm a very good girl". "You say you're a good girl, but you need to show me". "I will not cheat on any test from now on, sir".

"No. You need to be punished for your cheating. Bend over my knees and pull your panties down. This is for your well-being". She gasped, "this is absurd! I can't do that! I'm a good girl"!