Chapter 5 || Shimla

Thaarame Thaarame 🎼

Thaarame Thaarame 🎼

"Nidu, it's a very long trip. Are you sure you want to wear that sparkly dress", Ruthira asked a two minded Nidra. "You choose then", Nidra handed over the responsibility to Ruthira, who was very happy.

She made Nidra wear a white shirt dress. "Looking cute", Rudra carried Nidra from the back and threw her in the air. "RUDRA"! Ruthira clutched her chest in fear.

"Not so high please", she mumbled. "No, higher", the toddler squealed. Ruthira shook her head helplessly and went to take the luggage. They were going on a one week trip to Shimla

"Butter, come here". "Woof", Butter came running to Ruthira. She made him wear a shirt. "I thought you were going to wear jeans and a blouse", Rudra asked, seeing Ruthira in a black and white suit.

 "I thought you were going to wear jeans and a blouse", Rudra asked, seeing Ruthira in a black and white suit

"I was going to, but then it will get uncomfortable. This cotton material is so soft", she said as she applied her eyeliner. "Amma, me too"!

"Wait Nidra". "Now", Nidra accidently pushed Ruthira's hand causing the pencil to poke her eye. "Ouch"! The pencil slipped off her hand as she rushed to the toilet.

"WAAH! WAAH"! Ruthira dampened a towel and dapped it on her eyes. I'm the one who's supposed to be crying, she mentally scoffed. When she came out, Nidra was calling her with arms out, still crying.

"So *hiccup* sorry Amma. *hiccup* Nidu sorry". "Aww, don't cry. Amma knows it's an accident. Next time don't push anyone, understand"? Nidra nodded.

"Come", Ruthira fixed her eyeliner and did it for Nidra. "Shall we leave", Rudra asked. "Ya, we're ready", she mumbled, fixing her hair one last time.

Nidra ran out to play with Butter. "Someone's looking ravishing", Rudra smirked, nuzzling into Ruthira's neck. "Oh, I see". "Can we have a quickie", he grinded himself on her.

"No. We need to leave", she pushed him and walked out. Rudra chuckled and pulled the big luggage out. Ruthira took her handbag, containing a whole pharmacy shop and locked all the windows. Making sure all the switches and gas were off, they left the house.