Chapter 69 || Lesson

"The four of you look so beautiful! No evil eye should fall on y'all"

"The four of you look so beautiful! No evil eye should fall on y'all". Sheela smiled as she welcomed Rudra, Ruthira and the kids. "Oh please! You don't look a day over 30", Ruthira hugged her. Sheela chuckled as she introduced them to Pari, Mohit's fiancée and her parents.

"Ashna"! Nidra shook her mother's hand off her and ran to her cousin. "Nidra"! The cousins hugged each other. "Did you see my brother, he took my chocolates. So I'm planning to plot my revenge, do you wanna help"?

Nidra blinked her eyes, "Amma scold". "Oh, right. Mumma will probably scold me too", Ashna sighed. "But it's chocolate! I'll be angry if Eshu took mine", Nidra mumbled. "Exactly! I don't care! I'm going to slap him, are you coming"? "Okay, fine".

"Slap who", Veer asked looking at the toddlers. "No one", Ashna snapped while Nidra had a red hue appearing on her cheeks. She looked down, refusing to see the person infront of her. "Guess what, Ashna? I don't trust you! Nidra, you tell".

"Huh? N- no one", she mumbled softly, hiding behind Ashna. "Awww, is someone blushing", Veer teased her. "No", muttering it,  she ran away.

"And you". Ashna crossed her arms and pursed her lips, "what"! "Ewww! You have your mother's attitude"! "That's better than having your attitude. Imagine bullying a kid", she rolled her eyes before making her way to find her brother.

Veer stood there astonished by the sassiness of a four year old. "Rude brat", he spat. "Excuse me?  Are you calling my daughter a brat", Yeshna frowned. "Yes! Goodness"! "Veer, what did she say? I know she can be very rude sometimes, sorry".

"Oi, leave it! She's a kid, I'm sure we were like this too. I was just joking. She's actually my favourite niece", he chuckled. Yeshna shook her head with a sigh before lending her mother a hand in the arrangements.

=====

"Kaki", Nilav mumbled shyly, passing his chocolate. "What's this for, kanna", Ruthira patted the space beside her. "Papa says I should always buy chocolates and roses for my girlfriend. I don't have flowers with me now, so this", he hid his face in his hands.

"Awww", Esha and Ayushi said while Ruthira hugged him tightly. "Thank you boyfriend"! "Who's Eashev", he asked. "That's my son". Instantly Nilav's face welcomed a small frown, "did Kaka kiss you again"? The ladies burst out in laughter.

"I'll have a chat with him to not kiss my girlfriend", saying so, he placed a peck on her cheek and got off her lap. "He's such a gentleman", Ruthira teased. "All my teaching", Ayushi raised her non-existent collar.

"So Esha, how's life"? "Nothing great, Boudi. The guy I gave 10 years of my life just slept with my best friend like I didn't mean anything to him at all. It hurts so fucking much! And the best part was that they had been doing it for 2 years! And they didn't want to tell me because they think I would be hurt. Fucking losers.