Chapter 43 || Sisters

The bright sunrays blazed through the car window waking Ruthira up

The bright sunrays blazed through the car window waking Ruthira up. "Ouch", she groaned in pain. For a second she panicked, looking at her surroundings before last nights event flowed in her mind.

I confessed! She smiled like a teenager who was experiencing her first love. It was painful for them to talk about their deepest emotions but it was worth it. She trusted him and she could confidently say that to anyone.

Ruthira looked beneath her to see Rudra sleeping like a baby. Pushing his fringe behind, she got up and looked infront only to drop behind the infront seat and hide.

"Rudra! Rudra! Rudra, wake up", she poked her nails into his thighs. "Ouch", he grimaced in pain and woke up. "What? Sleep more", he mumbled.

"There's someone outside", she whispered. He whipped his head to the front and saw two guys trying to look inside from the window. "Who are they"? "My cousins! How the fuck will I know"?

Rudra sighed drawing their clothes. "Rudra, are you sure that no one can see from outside"? "Yes, trust me. Now just get dressed quickly", he passed her the saree.

"Y-you tore my panty". Rudra smirked, "easier for me". "Idiot". With much difficulty, she managed to drape the saree over her messily.

"Open up", a knock fell on the door. "Shit", Rudra mumbled as he tried wearing his pants. "Hurry up", Ruthira hissed. "Hold on", he glared at her before settling on the driver seat.

"Ippa kathuve thorakka poringala illaiya"? "Fuck", Ruthira groaned when the man approached her window. "Open", the man knocked on the door. She looked at Rudra who nodded at her to roll the window down while he turned the engine on and removed the towel he had hung over the windscreen in the middle of the night.

(Will you open the door now or not)

"Why- ada! Namma Mohanoda ponnu", the man grinned, calling the other guy to his side. "Nalla irukkiya, ma"? Ruthira gasped when she saw her father's friend approaching the man who knocked the door.

(Oh! It's Mohan's daughter) (Are you fine dear)

"I'm fine, uncle. How are you"? Rudra looked at her and the man, trying to understand how they knew each other. "I'm fine too. We are your father's college mate. Do you remember us"?

Ruthira fumbled for an answer. "Murthy, she must have been very young then. I don't think she'll remember", the other man said. "Yes, Raju".

"Ya", Ruthira nervously chuckled, wanting to escape from the place. "Oh yes, why was the car parked here since early morning". "Erm that...", she looked at Rudra for help.

"Oh, we were tired and sleepy from a long drive. So we slept in the car", he answered. Raju smiled, "you must be her husband, right"? "Ah yes, I am. Hello".

"Hello, nice meeting y'all. By the way is your father also in Chennai"? Ruthira panicked, "no, no he couldn't get leave. So only the two of us are here".