Chapter 6 || Water

Pal 🎼

Pal 🎼

"We have a resort under the name Rudroneel Roy Chowdhury", Rudra told the receptionist. "Alright sir, give me a minute". The receptionist typed his name on the keyboard.

"It's resort number 3. Our bellboy will guide you". Rudra thanked her and took the keys. He walked to Ruthira who was having a hard time trying to stop Butter and Nidra from running around.

"Come",he held Nidra's hand. They followed the bellboy and reached their resort. "Thank you", Rudra gave him some notes. "Bubba, do you like it"? Nidra nodded looking around.

"It's actually very big", Ruthira said as she walked around. "Balcony", Nidra gasped when she saw her most favourite part and ran towards it. "Caref-", before her mother could warn, she slipped.

She got up and beat the floor before running to her destination. "Somebody got tough huh", Rudra chuckled. "She and her clumsiness", Ruthira smiled.

"There's a jacuzzi in the balcony", he mumbled in her ears. "So", she whispered. "Let's make good use of it". Ruthira blushed and looked away.

=====

"Ughhh"! Ruthira moaned as she rode Rudra's dick. "Slowly, you don't want to wake Nidra up". "Faster"! Rudra guided her on his dick, holding her hips. Both of them moaned loudly, as they released themselves.

Ruthira slumped on his chest, "we did it in the jacuzzi, just like you wanted". "Yes, but you still have your punishment". Before she could protest, Rudra spanked her ass.

"Ouch"! He slapped it about 5 times and stopped. "It hurts", she whined. Rudra massaged her ass to soothe the pain. "Where are we going in the morning", she asked.

"For now, we are going to have breakfast at the restaurant down the road. After that we are going to ride the train. And the rest is surprise".

Ruthira sighed and wrapped a towel around herself. "I'm going to shower. Get in soon". Rudra watched as she walked inside the washroom and smirked, "hold on, I'm coming".

=====

The next morning, Ruthira made Nidra wear a long sleeved shirt and pants with a beanie. Rudra and her got ready in a sweatshirt and jeans. Rudra made sure everyone had their jackets. Butter was left in the pet care centre provided by the resort.

 Butter was left in the pet care centre provided by the resort