Chapter 38 || Match

Rudra was anticipating for the answer

Rudra was anticipating for the answer. "Theriley", Ruthira pushed him away and ran to her family when she spotted them. "That's not fair, I don't understand Tamil"! "Then learn"!
(I don't know)

"Hey, bailwan", Harikrishnan called him. "Me", Rudra scratched his head.

"How long will you take to come! These are our family friends. There are coming to our house", Harikrishnan said. Like as though if I say no he's going to listen, Rudra internally mumbled.

"Looks like we have to squeeze in the van", Harikrishnan chuckled. "What"! Aaradhana changed her words to, "I mean how", when Kamala glared at her.

"Simple. You sit on your mom's lap and Arun on mine", Harikrishnan said like it was not a big deal. Iyyapan, their family friend gulped imagining Arun's muscular build on Harikrishnan's bony legs.

Everyone got in the van and this time, Ruthira took the last row corner seat on her left. Rudra saw that and quickly made his way to her, pushing Srinish aside.

"Thatha sits here, so you might want to take the seats infront", he glared at Srinish who tried to stop giggling. "Dei Krishna, are you sure you want him to sit on your lap. Your legs may hurt", Iyyapan said when Harikrishnan sat down.

"You're right, no issues, she'll sit on my lap", Rudra pointed to Ruthira who gaped at him, eyes widened. Before she could say anything, he pulled her onto his lap and shifted to the corner seat.

"Now Arun and you can sit comfortably, right Thatha", he smiled at Harikrishnan who nodded reluctantly. Arun settled inbetween the two men.

As soon as Prabhu drove the van, Ruthira felt a hand creeping up her waist. She gulped as the hand explored it's way down, under her inskirt.

She didn't want to turn back as her face will give away how she felt. Goosebumps appeared all over her neck and back, exciting the person who was the cause of it.

Rudra slid his palm under her inskirt. Right in the middle of her belly, he felt a tiny bump. He smirked as he understood what it was. He never knew his wife was someone who would do it.

Subtly pushing the saree away, he took a peek of her belly. "Naughty girl, you got a bellybutton piercing", he huskily mumbled in her ears.

Ruthira clenched her fist in order to stop herself from moaning. She didn't want to be caught by her family while doing something intimate. For 15 minutes, she sat still with her fists clenched and lips bitten while Rudra moved his hand all over her belly.

"We're home", Prabhu announced once he parked the van. Immediately Ruthira leapt out of his lap, gently pushing Arun away as she ran out of the vehicle.

Rudra smiled as he saw her running inside the house through the window, "I love you, bachaa".

=====