Chapter 25 || Drained

"Ouch", Ruthira shrieked when the sunlight blazed into her eyes

"Ouch", Ruthira shrieked when the sunlight blazed into her eyes. The clanking of cutleries irritated her. "... waffles, Appa". Her eyes widened on hearing Nidra's faint voice.

"Nidu", she mumbled softly when there was a knock on her door. She opened the door and saw Rudra the other side. "Morning, I've made breakfast. Come eat". Seeing her stare at him, he added.

"We shall talk after breakfast, go get ready", he pushed her inside the toilet gently. Ruthira stood under the shower, confused. How did she end up at home? Why was Rudra here?

The three of them had their breakfast in complete silence. Occasionally Nidra would peek at her, to see any reaction. She wanted to hug, kiss, snuggle and do so much more with her mother but was scared.

"Bubba, come. It's time for school". Rudra made her ready and dropped her off at her school. All the while leaving Ruthira alone to be confused.

When he came back home, both of them could sense the awkward tension around them. "Uh- how did I end up home"? Rudra sighed and took a seat on the couch.

"You had accidentally sent me your location. I think you were drunk". "Oh", she mumbled. "How long have you been drinking"? "I'm not sure", she lied.

Rudra knew she was lying but pretended to believe her. "I- I have some work to do, I'll take my leave now", he said as he got up. "You're leaving", panic rushed through her body.

What else will they do except leaving!

"Yeah, I have some assignments to mark. Bye", Rudra mumbled. "Hmm. Bye", she nodded. As he walked towards the main door, something in his heart told him to turn back and he did.

"Fuck it", he ran and pulled Ruthira forward by her neck. A gasp left her mouth as he drank her features. "I love you so much", he mumbled. She gripped his collar and slammed her lips on his.

What started off as a slow, steady kiss, turned into a fast, intense one. Their tongue mingled together as he pulled her up by her waist. He left her lips after biting it.

"Rudra", Ruthira moaned when he cupped her. Entering room, he dropped her on the bed. In a go he removed his shirt and pants. She raised her hands and allowed him to remove her top.

Shoving it all at a corner, Rudra sucked all over her collarbone. "Ahh", she moaned when he sucked her nipple. "I was a fool", he mumbled against her shoulder and bit it slightly.

The rest of the clothes soon joined the floor. In a swift second, he thrusted himself inside her. "Ughhh", Ruthira cried, hugging his torso. "Faster", she mumbled in pleasure.

He increased his face while rubbing his fingers all over her sensitive chest. "Fuck", he groaned when Ruthira came. Arching her neck by her hair, Rudra thrusted like a possessed person.

"Ughhh", he moaned and slumped on her. They looked into each other's eyes deeply and before they knew it, they were kissing each other all over again.

=====