Chapter 75 || Time

"No, not at all"! Rudra snapped before drinking a glass of water

"No, not at all"! Rudra snapped before drinking a glass of water. It had been a week since they returned from their vacation. Few days after, Yeshna called Ruthira to initiate about the plan. Thus, all the involved people decided to meet and discuss.

"A strip club. It's a definite no from me", Abhi held his hands up. "Come on! Have some trust on us! Have we ever asked you guys something? For once us ladies want to enjoy and you can't take it", Ayushi snapped.

"Nobody has an issue with you guys going for a trip to have fun. The issue here is strip club. You can have fun without going there, isn't it", Kiaan voiced out. The ladies in the room fell quiet.

"It's not like we're okay to do stuff with them", Ruthira mumbled. "Oh, you even thought about that", Rudra scoffed. "Everyone listen", Esha stood up. "I don't care who's coming or not coming. I'm single and I'm definitely going", she added.

"Didn't y'all have your own fair shares of fun before marriage? So why is it wrong that we have ours", Andrea said. "You literally said it, darling. You're married", Madavh answered.

"Yeah well, it's not like our parents would have allowed us either. It was always grow up. After we grew it was, once you get married, ask your husband for permission. Even for having a small tatto I needed my future husband's approval so I wasn't allowed to get one", she spat.

"I agree", the women said in a chorus. "Okay, fine", Abhi held his hands up. "Just keep us informed. We are mainly scared of the environment. All sorts of people might be there. Just stay safe", he added.

"Awww, my husband is the best", Yeshna ran up to him and pecked his cheeks. "What about ours", Pari, Mohit's wife raised her eyebrows. The men shared a look before sighing together. "Fine", they scowled.

"AHHHH", all of the ladies screamed in joy. "But", Rudra held his hand up. "You have to keep us informed everytime. It's not just for us but also for your safety", he added. "Yes, boss", they agreed.

=====

"I can't believe they dragged my wife with them too", Mohanraj scowled while watching his wife happily standing with his daughter who was checking in. "Me too", Shaswat breathed out deeply, seeing Maitra excitedly vlogging on her phone.

"Mumma, Pari Chachi, Yeshna Bua, Aaru Chachi, Esha Bua, Yamuna Aunty, Nila Aunty, Andy Aunty, Tara Aunty, Thakuma, Maitra Thakuma, Pooja Thakuma, Aditi Thakuma, Brinda Thakuma. Aditi, there's 14 people on this trip"! Nilav exclaimed to his 3 year old sister. "Many many", Aditi mumbled with her eyes so big.

"Amma, are you sure you can live without us", Adrika held her hips, questioning her mother. "For this one week I can", Nila replied, meddling with her phone. "I can't believe you did this to us", she gasped, removing the tiny sunglasses she was wearing. "Don't believe then", Nila added before finding for Oviyan.

"Was she unbothered about you too"? Adrika looked back and saw Ashna and Nidra with crossed arms. "Yes. She said she can live without us. Can you imagine! She can live without me! Me, the one and only Adrika"!