Chapter 33 || Outburst

Ruthira: Yes, I've reached

Ruthira: Yes, I've reached. I'm waiting for the cab.

Nila: Okay, don't forget to send me the location.

Ruthira: Will do. Bye.

Nila: Bye.

Ruthira took the cab that stopped infront of her. As the cab moved, Nidra stared out the window, looking at the scenery. "Amma, cow", she pointed when she saw a cow crossing the road all by itself.

"Yes, cow", Ruthira kissed her head. "Are you hungry"? "Not now, in another 10 minutes", Nidra mumbled. "See chickens"! "Nidu, we have more chickens at our house. You will get to see them later".

"Fried chicken or real chicken"? Ruthira couldn't help but laugh at her question. The driver too chuckled a little. "Real". "Okay", she clapped her hands.

After they alighted at their destination, Nidra stared at the house infront of her. "We stay here"? "Yes, come", Ruthira held her hand and walked.

 "We stay here"? "Yes, come", Ruthira held her hand and walked

"Hiiii", Aaruna pulled her into her embrace. "Hello, how are you"? "I'm good, you"? "Trying". Aaruna's smile dropped with a silent sigh.

"Hello, Nidra! How are you"? "Good, how are you"? "I'm very well, thank you for asking", she carried Nidra. "Welcome", Nidra kissed her cheeks.

"Come in, it's quite chilly. Oh, by the way Thatha doesn't know yet". Ruthira's eyes widened, "what? Shit! He's going to find out why I'm here and he's going to blame Rudra".

"We shall manage, now come. Go shower, have something light and sleep. I can clearly see you're sleep deprived". Aaruna brought them to their room.

"I don't want to sleep! I not sleepy", Nidra whined. "That's fine. I'm going to draw some kolams. Would you like to join"? "Yes"! "Akka, she'll mess it up".

"It's fine, I'm finally getting to spend some time with my niece. I'm sure Nidra will like to have some fun with her Perima". "Yes, Amma boring", Nidra sticked her tongue out.
(Mother's Elder Sister)