Introduction

There is big news in City A recently. The daughter that the Haomenlu family has raised for eighteen years is not her biological child.

The real daughter returned to her place, and the false daughter was sent back.

From a white swan to an ugly duckling, everyone is waiting to see Lu Ning's jokes.

Want to see how she, a little princess who has been pampered and raised for eighteen years, will live after leaving a wealthy family?

Lu Ning was not afraid at all.

Isn't it just poverty? Just make money.

However, before she could lead the whole family to make a fortune, the whole family took her to play counting money at home.

The eldest brother of a certain industry giant dumped several companies to her: "They are all yours. If you want me, I have them. All catering, entertainment, clothing, and amusement parks are complete."

The second brother of a top superstar said: "Ning Ning, do you want to participate in the talent show? Brother I'll write you a letter of recommendation."

Even the youngest brother is actually a computer expert: "Sister, the person who hacked you will never be able to surf the Internet in this life."

Lu Ning: ...Didn't you say that they are generally poor and useless?

Mom: "Xiao Ning, if you don't like this gold, can mom get some diamonds for you? How about I make every piece of your clothes studded with diamonds? You just wait, mom will get some diamonds for you!"

Dad: "Xiao Ning, isn't it exciting to use the black card? Dad will get you a limit card. The one with a limit of 50 million is a lot less?"

Lu Ning:? ? ? Doesn't it mean that you can't even pay off the mortgage?

Lu Ning said that there was no room for her to develop, so she should just be a salty fish.

But...

a mysterious organization: "Come and be our boss!"

The director of a certain research institute: "Come and be my successor!"

Lu Ning:... Is this the end? ! I just want to be a salted fish!

Mr. Huo, a top wealthy man, rushed over: "Baby! Come into my pot!"

1V1 - Rich family - get rich - True and false daughter - Boss -Group favorite - overbearing - protect shortcomings